Overall, not a bad place to work

Former Employee - Customer Service Associate  in  North Canton, OH
Former Employee - Customer Service Associate in North Canton, OH

I worked at Invent Now

Pros

I did not work for Invent Now Kids for very long in order to give a fair and balanced judgment, but overall it was not a bad experience. As far as a customer service job is concerned, it could have been much worse. Most people were calling to report positive experiences and the vast majority of those requesting refunds were for personal reasons, and not because of any ill-will towards the company. The work environment is laid-back, fun, and fosters a good sense of community.

Cons

Long days with a similar task all day long, can be repetitive and boring without much opportunity for new tasks. Management had a bad habit of playing favorites at times.

Give employees more meaningful responsibilities to round out the day, and try more constructive and empathetic approaches to criticism

Other Reviews for Invent Now

Good Stuff

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  North Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in North Canton, OH

I worked at Invent Now as an intern

Pros

Awesome values and company mission, it felt good contributing to the company. Management cared about my future. Company seemed to always be improving their many facets.

Cons

Company culture was lacking, I didn't know very many people outside of my department that worked there. Management was working to improve this while I was leaving though.

Good Stuff

Trust No One

Former Employee - Customer Service  in  Canton, OH
    Former Employee - Customer Service in Canton, OH

I worked at Invent Now full-time for less than a year

Pros

decent salary, incentives for meeting goals

Cons

climate has changed,co workers are not truthful, no room for advancement, must work overtime with no pay or comp time for it

There are newer employer reviews for Invent Now.

Worked for Invent Now? Contribute to the Community!