Glassdoor is your free inside look at MathWorks reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for MathWorks CEO Jack Little. All reviews posted anonymously by MathWorks employees.
Current Employee – been working at MathWorks full-time for less than a year
Pros – - Company core values are demonstrated everyday, it's not just words on the webpage. One reason I joined was the opportunity for professional growth, not only do they have courses, but the management and employees are knowledgeable and are great examples and mentors for the skills taught.
- No politics: everyone is here to help the company and their co-workers succeed.
- Profitable company that shares its success with the employees through a stakeholder bonus.
- Decisions are not made on a whim, they are analyzed and understood before taking action. Decisions can take a while with this approach but overall it is a smart way to do business.
- intelligent employees that respect your intelligence
Cons – - As mentioned above, sometimes decisions can take a little longer than you might like; but is worth it in the end.
- Standard procedures that have been well vetted and exist in some areas of the company, but not all.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company
2012-09-18 14:42 PDT
Every member of the MathWorks team, from our finance department to our developers, contributes to delivering the software that impacts the things we all rely on in our daily lives. Think we’re exaggerating? Think again… — Full Overview
Provided by employer [?]
This is the employer's chance to tell you why you should work for them. The information provided is from their perspective.
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.