There are newer employer reviews for Reebok

Good, casual atmosphere but terrible lack of accountability for all employees, especially Sr. Management

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Canton, MA
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Canton, MA

I worked at Reebok

Pros

Fun, casual environment
Access to good product
Sports minded business
Freedom to work independently on projects, tasks, etc.

Cons

Lack of accountability
Poor inter-departmental communication
Retro-active Management / Executive level thinking causing many missed opportunities
Inadequate evaluation process, not recognized and/or rewarded for good performance
Very poor non-competitive salaries, especially salary increases when promoted from within
Non-existant regular salary increase opportunities past standard very low percentage

I would recommend a re-assesment of the evaluation / review process to include more quantitative measurables that resulted in more competitive salary increases. More often than not, employees do just enough not to get fired because they aren't recognized / rewarded for exceptional (or even good) performances. Money is the ultimate motivated and Reebok senior management doesn't recognize that.
Secondly, I would recommend better communication processes to be in place between BU's, departments, managers, etc. so there is a more clear collective vision of where each employee is needing to go with their work.

110 Other Employee Reviews for Reebok (View Most Recent)

Fun and rewarding experience.

Former Employee - Key Holder  in  Petaluma, CA
    Former Employee - Key Holder in Petaluma, CA

I worked at Reebok

Pros

My manage was very fair and fun. He made it a family atmosphere and treated everyone as equals. He rewarded us when we made our goals.

Cons

Compensation was poor and senior management was in array. Promises were not kept and when the company was sold the brand name was destroyed.

Current Employee - Sales Representative  in  Stoughton, MA
    Current Employee - Sales Representative in Stoughton, MA

I have been working at Reebok

Pros

Industry, Product improving, Marketing spend

Cons

Brand direction, History of reorg

There are newer employer reviews for Reebok

Worked for Reebok? Contribute to the Community!