Compare Lockheed Martin vs Oracle BETASee how working at Lockheed Martin vs. Oracle compares on a variety of workplace factors. By comparing employers on employee ratings, salaries, reviews, pros/cons, job openings and more, you'll feel one step ahead of the rest. All salaries and reviews are posted by employees working at Lockheed Martin vs. Oracle. Learn more about each company and apply to jobs near you.
- Lockheed Martin scored higher in 9 areas: Overall Rating, Career Opportunities, Compensation & Benefits, Work-life balance, Senior Management, Culture & Values, CEO Approval, % Recommend to a friend and Positive Business Outlook.
What Employees Say
- "Work life balance" was the most mentioned Pro at Lockheed Martin.
- "Work from home" was the most mentioned Pro at Oracle.
- "Large company" was the most mentioned Con at Lockheed Martin.
- "No hikes" was the most mentioned Con at Oracle.
I have been working at Lockheed Martin full-time for more than 5 years
The 9 80 or 4 10 work schedule is really nice, and overall overtime is not generally required.
Can be slow to get things done, and hard to find the fun projects to work on as an engineer.
I have been working at Oracle full-time for more than 5 years
NetSuite is growing like crazy! All roles are hiring, lots of room for career advancement. Compensation is fair. Great training programs for new and experienced hires. Collaborative team... environment.
With growth comes change. This might be a con if you don't like change but is good if you like challenges and ability to increase your personal growth experience.
Advice to Management
Keep up the good work and continued communications with employees