1-800-Radiator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1-800-Radiator Interview Questions

2.2

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benicia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator (Benicia, CA) in September 2016.

Interview

A phone talk with the manager at first, asking some technical questions; then scheduled an onsite interview within a few days; The onsite interview took about 1hr, with the manager and VP; behavior questions and high-level technical questions were asked, finally wrapped by showing around the office and team members.

Interview Questions

• Basic SQL; Data analysis approaches; Behavior Questions   Answer Question

Logistics Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kansas City, KS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator (Kansas City, KS) in December 2014.

Interview

Informal, I was approached at my job by a guest looking to fill a specific job. After much discussion we met at a coffee shop and he outlined to job. I expressed my concern about the schedule, but we decided to try it. I was told another job would be available if this job didn't work out due to schedule conflicts but this was not the case

Interview Questions

• Can you work in a very stressful environment?   1 Answer

AREA SALES MANAGER Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cincinnati, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator (Cincinnati, OH) in October 2014.

Interview

HUGE HUGE HUGE weight on testing. They care nothing about anything but the testing. Will tell you that they think your different but gonna give shot but dont. Just shoot down and tell you we should seperate. Your performance is amazing and this is not due to proformance but due to not being the cookie cutter type we are looking for that we have always had.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none. they refused to.

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benicia, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator (Benicia, CA) in April 2014.

Interview

Interviewed with call center manager and then met with other team members in the same department. Viewed the office and the functions of other departments, interview ended with job offer and review of basic benefits.

Interview Questions

• What reason should I NOT hire you?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benicia, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator (Benicia, CA) in March 2014.

Interview

Intimidating. High expectations for entry level job. Smart upper management. You will meet some people around in the office if you get close to getting the job. If you just go in a room and they say "we'll call you back" you probably didnt get it

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benicia, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator (Benicia, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Asked basic questions about my previous work experience
    Reviewed availability options
    Reviewed pay options
    Toured the facility
    Listened to incoming calls to get a feel for the duties
    Spoke again at the end to review if I felt like the job was for me

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Benicia, CA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator (Benicia, CA) in June 2008.

Interview

I had my friend set an interview up for me, so it was really easy. This is your common, hard sales, call center job. They didn't ask me too many questions about my background, education, or product knowledge. They were just trying to figure out if I had what it takes to sell on the phone. If you are a hard salesperson, you'll nail the interview.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1-800-Radiator in April 2010.

Interview

It was simply actually. I was introduced through a common business associate actually after I applied online and realized that there was a connection. I got a call back and went in for the interview and got the job. Now this wasnt the most glamorous job, but it is a job with ok benefits and ok pay...better than unemployment.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience working in the auto industry?   Answer Question