1 Eleven Management Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Eleven Management Interview Questions

2.0

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 1 Eleven Management (Rocky Hill, CT) in November 2014.

Interview

First they called me and say they want to interview me for assistant manager I was excited at first but when I got on the interview it was totally different, they wanted me to do sales which I wasn't going to do. And when I asked bout the salary the manager is going to say it's what ever I want to get pay. The whole interview set up and interview is a sham. They just want ppl to come in and do sales for them. I wouldn't waste my time working for them. And plus the manager talks as though he doesn't know what he is saying. I would of expected a person in management to speak with more common sense and intelligence than he did.

Interview Questions

• If I ever been a supervisor before?   1 Answer

If you're into sales and going door to door then maybe this is for you. To me overall it's a sham company. And salary is based on commission

Public Relations Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1 Eleven Management (Rocky Hill, CT).

Interview

I applied on a Sunday evening and got called on Monday morning to set up an interview. I went to the office and it is in a nice building but it is filled with generic art and does not have a very "business" like presence. The receptionist was very friendly and very loud! Was shown to the manager quickly for my interview. As soon as i sat down the manager proceeded to pitch me on a management trainee program- which is not what i applied for. They talk about how managers will make 60-90k and be sitting where he is in 6-9 months. But since that is not what i was interested in i got a presumable party line that they will put me in contact with their PR people and will give me a call later....we shall see.

Interview Questions

• I was not expecting to get pitched for a job that i did not apply for.   Answer Question

Not Quite Sure Sales? Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1 Eleven Management (Rocky Hill, CT).

Interview

I applied online via one of the various job sites (glassdoor, indeed, careerbuilder, etc. -- don't remember which). Got a call to set up an interview with an email to follow up/confirm. Was told to come with a hard copy of my resume. When I got to the location there were multiple people there to interview. The atmosphere reminded me of an upbeat retail store. Waited a few minutes before I interviewed with a man (Anthony maybe?). Interview was no longer than 15 minutes. He looked over my interview, asked me to tell him about myself, found some commonalities among each other, and I think he asked what type of working environment I work best in. Offered a second interview/ opportunity to shadow "to see what a day is like" but I declined.

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 1 Eleven Management (Rocky Hill, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

First off, this was not an entry level management position. I got to my interview 15 minutes before and waited 45 minutes with a group other applicants. The CEO was very nice and seemed interested in my personal goals and how I could personally help the company.
    In my second interview however I learned that the company was set up more like a pyramid where you could make it to management if you sold the product (make up) well and could train others. My trainer was wonderful at her job of selling make up to people in Dunkin Donuts or anyone that walked by the flat. Afterwards she did a great job at explaining the hiring process, training, and how they would fly you out to different states for training to improve the personal branch of business they expected you to eventually open.
    While the company is teeming with optimism, it really isn't what it seems. If you want to be 1 of 200 sales reps selling make up to people on the street for a company that claims to manage campaigns for Fortune 500 companies, but can't name one they've actually worked for for a chance at managing your own branch of this company, than this is the job for you.

Interview Questions

• "How can you fit your skills into what we need as a manager?"   Answer Question

The position was not for me. I did not want a commission based salary.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1 Eleven Management (Rocky Hill, CT) in October 2013.

Interview

1. Apply Online: Apply online and you get a fast call back to schedule an interview.
    2. The Interview
    3. Offer to shadow a rep
    4. Offer of position and explain compensation

I was actually let down during the actual interview. I was interviewed by Oscar G himself and it was, for the most part, a one way conversation about the job and what he's looking for.

Things that raise my alarms: He didn't ask me one question about myself or my accomplishments and that just shows he didn't care for the individual (me). There was no "Tell me about yourself" or "I see here that you were VP of Sales for XYZ Co., tell me about that". Nope. I had to ask him what he was trying to achieve (you know goals)?

But the absolute deal breaker was the fact that when he walked me out of the office, he wasn't seeing me off, he was greeting the "next" person.

Interview Questions

• Not much here... "Where are you working right now?"   1 Answer

I cannot go into business with someone that shows no desire to understand me.

Brand Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rocky Hill, CT

Application

Interview

I applied for a job and on that same day I got a phone call from the company scheduling an interview for the next day. When I went for my interview, their office was a little difficult to get to in the building. I was greeted by their office manager who was very friendly and was not kept waiting long for my interview. I had a second round interview the next day where I was brought out on the job and shown what I would be doing. Once I got back to the office I was given a questionnaire to fill out. Then in the same day I was given a third interview and hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• They just asked the standard questions for an interview. What you expect out of the this job, your previous work experience, etc.   Answer Question