22squared Interview Questions | Glassdoor

22squared Interview Questions

2.2

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 22squared in August 2016.

Interview

Received an email 2 weeks after applying requesting a phone interview. Had the phone interview 10 days later which seemed to go well but the next day received an email stating they were moving forward with a different round of candidates.

Interview Questions

• How would my past experiences help me perform well in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online had 2 phone interviews short after. After over a month of waiting and contacting them, got an email back for face to face interview. After a couple weeks got an email for a face to face group interview with the rest of the team. Took a personality test. After over a month of waiting for a decision the position closed.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 22squared.

Interview

The whole process was really very quick. I found the HR team to be responsive and helpful. I met with several key executives and the process moved fast. They were honest and direct about the pros and cons to expect from the role/assignment. I found their transparency refreshing.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage conflict?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process isn't a skill based interview aside from the online skills test which you cannot prepare. The online skills test has nothing to do with the AMP roles and responsibilities, or any other position here, and does not indicate if a candidate will be successful in their job. However, if you "pass", which they will not reveal your score to you, you will have a chance at being hired. If you don't pass, you won't be hired.

The interview is personality focused. 22squared is about "culture" so if the interviewer doesn't "feel" connected to you, there isn't a high chance of being hired. The questions are centered around your past experience (quick intro) and who you are as a person. MBTI is a large part of the culture so the interviewer will try to speed read you to see if there is a common thread on the team: Are you an extrovert or introvert? Teams are usually centered around this as opposed to organized or unorganized (J or P) or mental tendency (N or S) which is unfortunate.

Interviews take a long time here with new business wins. It can take a lot longer than usual. If you want to be considered, you will need to make sure to follow up or you will be forgotten in the process. If you want to be here, be proactive and make sure to reach out to your coordinator.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in 22squared? If you have had a really bad day, how do you relieve stress? How would your brother or sister describe you?   Answer Question

Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA) in March 2015.

Interview

You will interview with 4 different managers or team members, Majority of the interview questions are from an assessment test taken prior. However, it is good to learn about the company and study other interview questions.

Interview Questions

• The interview questions are based on your assessment test that is completed prior to your interview   Answer Question

Assistant Media Buyer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 22squared.

Interview

I applied online. I received an email a few days later to set up a phone interview. The phone interview was 10-15 minutes long. Make sure to ask questions at the end.

Interview Questions

• Why did you major in your major? What interests you in media and 22sqaured? Tell me about yourself and walk me through your resume. Pretty basic interview questions.   Answer Question

Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

Three interviews - Know general bits about the company. I knew more about the different ad campaigns than those interviewing me. From there we had a few more "get-to-know-you" talks where folks can feel out your personality. They spent a lot of time on Myers-Briggs personality tests.

There was also a math assessment - answer are online (you're welcome)

Interview Questions

• Name some campaigns that your liked. Calculate CPM and CPA. Favorite Ad publication   Answer Question

Media Planning Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

The application process was fairly simple compared to other agency internship applications. Fill out a portal application and specify the top 3 departments you'd be interested in interning in. After a few weeks, HR will reach out if you've made it to the next round, extending an invitation to the open house they host in the Atlanta office. If you're unable to attend, you're not completely out of the running I believe but they strongly consider those that do attend. Great way to interact with the different department mentors. After open house they'll let you know if you've made it through to set up and interview. I interviewed with who would be my mentor and another person on our team. Interview was very conversational.

Interview Questions

• Overall it was very conversational. There wasn't too much back and forth of question, answer, question, answer. I'm not sure if it's always this way, but there was a very natural conversation going on. I know it's probably not helpful, but there weren't any questions that stood out significantly to where I was taken aback.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Summer Intern Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 22squared.

Interview

The hiring process for interns at 22squared is very thorough – in order to get called back for an in-person, one-on-one interview, you must make an impression with management at their 'Route 22' orientation, which is very fun!

I got called back for my in-person interview roughly two weeks after Route 22, which was then scheduled two weeks out from that date. The in-person interview was fairly informal and was held with my would-be supervisor. I was asked about my experience relating to the position I was most interested in, my accomplishments on-campus, overarching career goals, etc.

The only drawback to the interview was that it felt a tad rushed – there were at least 3-4 other intern hopefuls waiting in the reception area with me, which was a little uncomfortable. However, it was an overall enjoyable experience.

I received an offer three weeks after my interview date, and had to decline due to accepting an offer from a different agency who was quicker to hire on. My only advice to 22squared would be to consider the timing that many students face when offering internships – in order for me to receive college credit for my internship, my school needed a documented offer by April 30, but didn't hear back from 22 until early May.

Interview Questions

• No difficult questions; they were very straightforward and to the book while pertaining to the position I was vying for.   Answer Question

I had to decline due to accepting an offer with a different agency, but if I could go back and do it again I would've retracted and accepted 22squared's offer – great company with an amazing culture!

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Fairly quick interview process - just met with a few from the department. They were looking to hire quickly.

Interview Questions

• Not many difficult questions as it was an entry-level position. There was a question about which 22squared account specifically I'd like to work on, but in general the interviewee should know the company background enough to answer that.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate but in my experience with the company I would say there is very little room for that.

Employer Interview Review Title Location Interview Question
22squared Assistant Media Planner Interview How would my past experiences help me perform well in this position?
22squared Anonymous Interview Atlanta, GA What made you apply to 22squared?
22squared Account Director Interview How do you manage conflict?
22squared Assistant Media Planner Interview Atlanta, GA Why are you interested in 22squared? If you have had a really bad day, how do you relieve stress? How would your brother or sister describe you?
22squared Associate Interview Atlanta, GA The interview questions are based on your assessment test that is completed prior to your interview
22squared Assistant Media Buyer Interview Why did you major in your major? What interests you in media and 22sqaured? Tell me about yourself and walk me through your resume. Pretty basic interview questions.
22squared Media Planner Interview Atlanta, GA Name some campaigns that your liked. Calculate CPM and CPA. Favorite Ad publication
22squared Media Planning Interview Atlanta, GA Overall it was very conversational. There wasn't too much back and forth of question, answer, question, answer. I'm not sure if it's always this way, but there was a very natural conversation going on. I know it's probably not helpful, but there weren't any questions that stood out significantly to where I was taken aback.
22squared Summer Intern Interview No difficult questions; they were very straightforward and to the book while pertaining to the position I was vying for.
22squared Assistant Media Planner Interview Atlanta, GA Not many difficult questions as it was an entry-level position. There was a question about which 22squared account specifically I'd like to work on, but in general the interviewee should know the company background enough to answer that.