22squared Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.5

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA) in October 2017.

Interview

The request for a phone interview is sent over a secure messaging system. It came from Rachel Bullard . I will say she is the most UNPROFESSIONAL recruiter i have ever spoken to!

Interview Questions

• Describe your current duties and culture of the company you are with. Rachel called me back the next day, we had a bad connection and she said she would call me back and never did. This is the second interview I have had with her that she has never responded to followups or call backs.   1 Answer

Copywriter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 22squared (Tampa, FL).

Interview

Interviewed with several employees across all departments. Very professional and organized. They are respectful of your time. HR was always a great point of contact for any questions on the interview, travel, etc.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at 22squared.

Interview

Got to skip the initial phone interview and interviewed in person with 5 or 6 employees from different departments. Was given a schedule with names beforehand but not all names matched what was on the schedule.

Analytics Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 22squared.

Interview

It was very friendly and comfortable. I spoke with 5-6 people and all of them were very kind. I received a call within two weeks with my offer. There was an phone screening, an over-the-phone interview and an in-person interview with several individuals.

Interview Questions

• Name an incident where a work relationship could not be reconciled and what did you do to keep the work atmosphere pleasant/respectable.   1 Answer

Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at 22squared (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Upon submitting my resume in late March 2017 I was contacted within the next few days by a recruiter in Atlanta.

March 29, Interview 1: Phone interview (30 minutes) with recruiter went very well, got a second interview with the Associate Strategy Director that same week. Recruiter discussed salary and benefits on this call with me.

March 30, Interview 2: Phone interview (30 minutes that went to 45) with Associate Strategy Director went really well. I sent a follow up after the conversation answering one of her questions more in depth. I was contacted by the recruiter for an in person interview the next week. The interview was 4 hours with 6 different people.

April 7, Interview 3 - 7: In person interviews (30-45 minutes each, same day). I met with each of the team members and had very pleasant experiences. The director of strategy was out of office, so I had to come in again the next week for an additional interview.

April 10, Interview 8: In person interview (1 hour) with the Strategy Director went well. I felt awesome about all of these interviews and felt as if I would get the offer.

I sent thank you emails and got no replies. I emailed the recruiter after one week (4/17) to follow up, and she said that she received positive feedback from my interviews and they were finishing up a few more interviews before making a decision.

I reached out again to the recruiter 2 weeks later with no reply.
    I left a voicemail 1 week after that with no reply.
    After weeks of no offer post interview, and the job still being posted I figured they had just forgotten about me. Strange, because I assume it's hard to forget about someone who had 4 separate interviews with multiple people.

The recruiter called me on 5/19, apologized for not contacting me about the job, and asked me if I was still interested. I said that I was. She said that the team was very interested in me and would be extending an offer within the next few weeks. She said she would contact me in one week (on 5/26) with an update on the offer. She explained that everyone had been busy with a team member on leave and that was why it was taking longer to extend an offer.

By the middle of June (4 weeks later) I did not hear from her again, so I accepted another job.

It is really sad because I really wanted this job, poured a lot of effort into interviewing, spending over $100 on customized portfolios for each of my interviewers. I felt a lot of disrespect as a professional when I was so poorly communicated with.

They apparently hired an "Associate Strategist" eventually. Would have been nice of them to inform me.

Associate Media Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 22squared (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Horrible. Very disorganized. No one seemed to know what was going on. I was supposed to be given an agenda of the people I would meet, but never received it. I waited an hour for the first person to show up in the interview room, and two of the people who were supposed to interview me did not show up. I finished the interview process and never heard another word from the company. Granted, I did not follow up, but after the interview process, I didn't really want to work there.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of where you made a change to a campaign based on Google Analytics.   1 Answer

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 22squared in August 2016.

Interview

Received an email 2 weeks after applying requesting a phone interview. Had the phone interview 10 days later which seemed to go well but the next day received an email stating they were moving forward with a different round of candidates.

Interview Questions

• How would my past experiences help me perform well in this position?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA) in April 2016.

Interview

Applied online had 2 phone interviews short after. After over a month of waiting and contacting them, got an email back for face to face interview. After a couple weeks got an email for a face to face group interview with the rest of the team. Took a personality test. After over a month of waiting for a decision the position closed.

Account Director Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 22squared.

Interview

The whole process was really very quick. I found the HR team to be responsive and helpful. I met with several key executives and the process moved fast. They were honest and direct about the pros and cons to expect from the role/assignment. I found their transparency refreshing.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage conflict?   1 Answer

Assistant Media Planner Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at 22squared (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

The interview process isn't a skill based interview aside from the online skills test which you cannot prepare. The online skills test has nothing to do with the AMP roles and responsibilities, or any other position here, and does not indicate if a candidate will be successful in their job. However, if you "pass", which they will not reveal your score to you, you will have a chance at being hired. If you don't pass, you won't be hired.

The interview is personality focused. 22squared is about "culture" so if the interviewer doesn't "feel" connected to you, there isn't a high chance of being hired. The questions are centered around your past experience (quick intro) and who you are as a person. MBTI is a large part of the culture so the interviewer will try to speed read you to see if there is a common thread on the team: Are you an extrovert or introvert? Teams are usually centered around this as opposed to organized or unorganized (J or P) or mental tendency (N or S) which is unfortunate.

Interviews take a long time here with new business wins. It can take a lot longer than usual. If you want to be considered, you will need to make sure to follow up or you will be forgotten in the process. If you want to be here, be proactive and make sure to reach out to your coordinator.

Interview Questions

• Why are you interested in 22squared? If you have had a really bad day, how do you relieve stress? How would your brother or sister describe you?   Answer Question