Found 175 of over 197 reviews
- Most Recent
- Highest Rating
- Lowest Rating
What are your colleagues talking about?
Top Review Highlights by Sentiment
Excerpts from user reviews, not authored by Glassdoor
- "great people to work with!" (in 34 reviews)
- "22squared has a great culture that really starts at the top." (in 20 reviews)
- "Great office space Decent clients for those looking to build their resume/portfolio" (in 10 reviews)
- "Work life balance, good for the experience" (in 8 reviews)
- "Great work environment and office." (in 8 reviews)
- "Junior pay is low and job expectations are unreasonable." (in 16 reviews)
- "They don't pay the highest in the biz, so if all you want is the highest salary, you can probably find it elsewhere (and be miserable while you work for top dollar)." (in 6 reviews)
- "Clients cut back budgets and they hardly gave out raises, bonuses, or promotions." (in 4 reviews)
- "unpaid internship program" (in 4 reviews)
Ratings by Demographics
This rating reflects the overall rating of 22squared and is not affected by filters.
- Race / Ethnicity
- Sexual Orientation
- Parent or Family Caregiver
- Veteran Status
- 5.0Jul 21, 2023Anonymous EmployeeCurrent Employee, more than 1 year
I love working here because I have a great work/life balance and my team is awesome at helping each other and jumping in when needed.
The only con I have right now is the company hasn't really brought on new business but I know the company is working hard to attract more and hopefully so because my team and I want to continue to grow and stay here.
- 3.0Sep 7, 2023CopywriterFormer Employee, more than 3 yearsNew York, NY
22Squared was my dream job out of college. I was impressed with all the senior leadership that had started out as interns and juniors and worked their way up to the top.
After Covid and new leadership, we started to lose some business. Clients cut back budgets and they hardly gave out raises, bonuses, or promotions. The people that had given their life to this company were let go on a whim. I was surprised how hush hush they were about it, with not even a thank you to all the years the higher ups had given. We had to speculate. They had multiple rounds of layoffs going, but after every one they reassured the team everything was okay. Well, they haven’t stopped.1
22squared Reviews FAQs
22squared has an overall rating of 3.5 out of 5, based on over 197 reviews left anonymously by employees. 60% of employees would recommend working at 22squared to a friend and 61% have a positive outlook for the business. This rating has decreased by -9% over the last 12 months.
60% of 22squared employees would recommend working there to a friend based on Glassdoor reviews. Employees also rated 22squared 3.9 out of 5 for work life balance, 3.7 for culture and values and 3.2 for career opportunities.