33Across Interview Questions | Glassdoor

33Across Interview Questions

Updated Mar 2, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY).

Interview

First round was online coding round. I got to know after a week that i have cleared first round and they would want me to come to their New York office for further process. I was interviewed by 2 engineers. Each one gave me a problem to solve which i did solve. It was one hour long process. After this i was interviewed by remote engineer which also about an hour. Last round was supposed to be with VP but they said he is not in office. So they have to conduct it later. But that later never came.
    All engineers were nice. Overall a good experience for me. This was front end role so all programs i did were in Javascript

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Been contacted by a recruiting agency and have 1 phone screen, 2 phone interview then on-site.

A really good overall interview experience. Interviewed by multiple smart engineers and followed up with VP, really great team and cozy environment.

I enjoyed the interview process and intend to take the offer, but unfortunately, I have to decline the offer due to recruiter messed up negotiation part:

After the interview, the recruiter intentionally held the offer letter for days and started negotiate details in the offer, I expressed my concerns and my other company offers to indicate my genuine intention to work for this company if those matching been made. In the following day they hinted my requests had been met, and wanted me to sign the offer immediately, then I found it's the same old offer which should be arrived 5 days ago. They started to quibbled how this offer is good enough and they won't fulfill my requests because "it's better than my current company." and "that's your value in company's eye, no more", I felt cheated thus declined the offer.

If I was contacted directly from this company HR, the result might be different.

Interview Questions

• Convert Roman letter to integer,
      Javascript design pattern, how and why to use them,
      Reverse a String,
      Start a app development from ground up.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY) in October 2016.

Interview

Got a positive response from the recruiter, who setup a phone screen and talked to me about my background and salary expectations. Then sent me a coding challenge and cc'ed the email to the company's CTO. I submitted the challenge and after 2 weeks, they informed that they aren't moving forward with the application.

Interview Questions

• Coding exercise to build a basic HTML5 and JavaScript app, mainly focused on front-end design.   Answer Question

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY).

Interview

I sent my resume blindly via the web. Follow-up was quick. Process was fair and transparent. I felt like there was thoughtful consideration. here were four interviews...initial via phone with direct boss, in-person at the office with CEO, in-person coffee with VP, in-person dinner with 3x team members. It sounds intense and a bit scary - but everyone is so great that it just felt like "home". You'll know right away if you vibe with this team. (Fingers crossed that you do...because we are AWESOME!)

Interview Questions

• I felt like the interview was much more about seeing if I was a cultural fit/team player than asking about my previous sales experience (but feeling out my industry knowledge and questions about programmatic were definitely weaved in throughout the conversations). T   Answer Question

Negotiation

It was fair.

Campaign Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY).

Interview

I met with the internal recruiter, but he was always in touch after hours. Got brought in for a round of interviews and met with four people in tandems of two. Interviews were very free flowing and not super structured. Was left in a room for almost 15 mins and next interviewers said that they weren't told other team was finished.

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I had 2 rounds of interviews and met with of 4 people throughout the 2 rounds. I really liked the company and the position, unfortunately they no longer were hiring for that position.

Account Managwe Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY).

Interview

I was interviewed by 2 different people. The interview itself was very casual, the questions being mostly behavorial questions. The staff was friendly and the office layout looked like a very pleasant place to work in.

Interview Questions

• There really was not a particularly difficult question that I could recall   Answer Question

Other offer

Publisher Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 33Across.

Interview

Had a great initial interview with hiring manager and then was followed up with no response/curt responses from HR.

Interview Questions

• What would the first steps be towards opening a new division?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I interviewed at 33Across (New York, NY) in September 2012.

Interview

Awesome people. HR guy clearly knows his product in and out and loves it. Says a lot about the company if HR is that gassed up about what's happening.

Phone screen was reasonable, comprehensive, and top notch. Not a lot of canned HR questions which tend to annoy folks like me.

Interview Questions

• Honestly, nothing too difficult came up. They fired a shot about salary on the first call which is always unexpected, but they didn't press when I sort of indicated I wanted whatever was budgeted.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 33Across.

Interview

The interview process went pretty fast. I met with a few people who seemed nice and made me feel comfortable. I randomly ran into 2 people from the company at a bar and they were very friendly and even paid for my beer. However they trashed a former colleague on a very personal level and made him sound like a complete weirdo. (I didn't know the person then but after that night I looked him up on LinkedIn. He is working elsewhere and seems to have a solid resume and good references on LinkedIn). That behavior kind of scared me. It was so extreme! Unless the man burned down your servers he doesn't deserve to be treated like that. I was interviewing at other places too, so when they sent me an offer I stalled for a week and accepted another offer from another company. I don't know if I did the right thing but being badmouthed like that can be a career killer and I can't afford that.