4imprint Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2019

To filter interviews, or .
Found 6 of over 6 interviews

2.2
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at 4imprint

Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 4imprint (United States)

Interview

Very basic. The phone screen was more in depth than the in person interview. I would recommend not having someone job shadow unless you are wanting to move forward with an offer. Its inconsiderate of the candidates time.

1 person found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in United States

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at 4imprint (United States)

Interview

Was with a member of human resources and 2 sales managers. One sales manager I think was there just to give their opinion. One was my future manager. Human resources asked a bulk of the questions though. All were smiley and gave positive feedback.

Interview Questions
  • Your typical "explain how you handled a difficult situation."
    Answer Question
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at 4imprint (Oshkosh, WI) in Apr 2018

Interview

I applied out of state so I had a couple short get-to-know-you phone calls. My third phone call was with multiple hiring managers. On my resume I had listed my portfolio website address and contact references. They still asked me for a PDF of design examples and references - clearly did not read my resume, which I spent a lot of time on, not to mention my portfolio site that took weeks to create. I accepted another offer with a company that researched me as much as I researched them.

Interview Questions
3 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 4imprint (Oshkosh, WI) in Aug 2016

Interview

Up until the end, they seemed to have their ducks in a row. Standard procedure throughout- phone interview first, then an in person, and a background check after. All this occurred within two weeks. However, what was really disappointing and makes me doubt them overall was their response from there forward. I waited 3 weeks for confirmation or rejection and received neither. Finally, someone who worked for an employment agency I was using called and asked and turns out they had sent a rejection letter two weeks prior. Not only did they send the rejection letter to the wrong house, but they rejected me for " leaving my last job without having another lined up" and for " not having enough customer service experience". The job said it required one year- I had two. And I brought in a hard copy of the letter the company I worked for previously sent out to all its 150+ employees when they laid us all off... I was laid off. The plant shut down. I'm not sure how they got so many details mixed up, it almost seemed like they mixed applications up. Maybe having interns run the hiring process isn't the smartest! These are people's livelihoods at stake.

Interview Questions
2 people found this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

Interview

Prior experience required, very reasonable process. Nothing out of the ordinary, typical interview process. No surprises. There are often opportunities to move up from within the company. One of the best places to work in our area, for good reason. Lots of perks and benefits over and above your typical workplace. It's not like working for Google or so I've heard but it's better than anywhere else in town that's for sure. Friendly folks, a lot of support and training is offered. Latest technology. Great food catered, you couldn't really ask for a nicer place to work.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Oshkosh, WI

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at 4imprint (Oshkosh, WI) in Jul 2013

Interview

It was 3 separate meetings with the president, VP of Marketing and SEO manager. They had several in depth questions and had me do a bit of research to make sure I was a good fit.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful
RSS Feed</>Embed