90octane Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 31, 2017

3.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at 90octane

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at 90octane.

Interview

I was referred through a friend but the process was still very thorough and open - which I appreciated. I first interviewed on the phone, I then came in and met with a team lead and a partner (great to have such high level involvement, it really showed a commitment to finding the best fit). Last was an interview with a full team of 5 people from different departments (a little intimidating at first) but they were all really friendly and it felt comfortable. My advice would be to stay your genuine self through the entire process - everyone appreciates a sense of "realness".

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in your next role and company?   Answer Question

Paid Search Strategist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 90octane (Denver, CO) in August 2015.

Interview

The interviewing process went very smoothly and 90octane was extremely responsive. The process started with a phone screening that quickly led to a Skype interview (due to my remote location) with 5 employees within the company. My contact at 90octane kept me updated and was very transparent. I was presented with a job offer 6 days after my phone screening and it couldn't have went any better!

Digital Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at 90octane in February 2015.

Interview

I had a phone screening first. The conversation went well and I was invited for an in-person interview. I was interviewed by 6 staff members including the co-partners of the company. Two days later I was contacted to meet the team for happy hour and it went well. After meeting the team nothing but radio silence. I haven't heard from the contact in weeks except to say they were "regrouping internally about the decision." At the time of writing it's been 4 weeks, seems like they move too slow in their regroups. I've accepted another offer with a more decisive agency.

Interview Questions

• Describe a strategy you took from start to finish.   Answer Question
    • Describe a project that didn't go as planned and how you handled communication to the client.   Answer Question