A. Duie Pyle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 4, 2017

2.2

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Pottsville, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an one on one interview with the term manager. I was very comfortable she made me feel at home during the interview. She explained everything I be doing up front and hide nothing as of now

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still working on pay package for my position

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter on my university's career site. I was accepted for an interview about a month later. It was a 1:1 with an HR person. She had a sheet of questions and read off them one by one. It was weird because she asked a lot about my project experience, but didn't know anything about the technologies I had used. Should have been an IT person there as well.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you had to deal with a difficult teammate.   Answer Question

Line Haul Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle in February 2016.

Interview

there was none, just orintation went to PA for a 4 day orintation and just talked safty, took and forklift test and that was about it. spent hours listening to the same old ho hum.

Outbound Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Usual preliminary questions in an interview. As to be expected for anyone who has been in an interview before. This was my first true interview and I walked away from it thinking that I answered everything in a decent manner, still knowing that it wasn't that important. The job I was applying for has a high turnover rate, so they were not being very picky.

Dock Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Northborough, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Lenghty but worth

Interview Questions

• I was asked why should be given a chance to work there   Answer Question

Linehaul Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle.

Interview

Very casual. Discussed past work history and they described the company. It was basically a get to know if your personality would fit with the other drivers. They stated that they needed to verify my resume and would be in touch. I was called three days later for a road test and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was based on experience

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. 1 with Regional Mgr. second with Sales Director. This was after a brief telephone interview. The manager I was interviewed with never worked with me. He was moved out and transferred the week I started

Dock Worker Interview

Interview

2 interviews. But almost impossible to get a hold of the HR person who calls people in for interviews. Waited nearly a month to get in. And this is with a cousin of mine, who was a great supervisor working there. But once your in, you go through a drug screen and a background check and your on your way.

Interview Questions

• None whatsoever..everything was fairly forward and expected   Answer Question

Forklift Shipping Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle in April 2010.

Interview

2 interviews one online one in person. all apllicants are hired by upper managment terminal managers have no say only opinon. overall good quality company . they stress the importance of keeping the union at bay and have many training videos on union based companys. very goood paying company with long hours if fulltime.

Biller Interview

Anonymous Employee in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (West Chester, PA) in June 2009.

Interview

I had a interview with HR. I had to take a typing test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I just accepted the stating pay.