A. Duie Pyle Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at A. Duie Pyle

2.0

Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Northborough, MA) in January 2018.

Interview

one phone interview with hr where the job was explained and went over my resume. one in person with a terminal manager where he explained more in depth what goes on at the terminal and the jobs i would be doing.

Interview Questions

• does the idea of working a variety of shifts bother you   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Pittsburgh, PA) in April 2013.

Interview

I had 2 interviews. 1 with Regional Mgr. second with Sales Director. This was after a brief telephone interview. The manager I was interviewed with never worked with me. He was moved out and transferred the week I started

Linehaul Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle.

Interview

Very casual. Discussed past work history and they described the company. It was basically a get to know if your personality would fit with the other drivers. They stated that they needed to verify my resume and would be in touch. I was called three days later for a road test and offered the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Salary was based on experience

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle.

Interview

Preliminary phone call to discuss the role of the position (involves using variations of BASIC to be able to work with legacy code). In-person interview with two different people in the IT department: logic word problems packet (with indefinite time), demonstration that I could identify vocabulary words relating to object oriented programming principles, and two whiteboard coding questions.

Interview Questions

• Write pseudocode to add two numbers without using a temporary variable   Answer Question

Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Chester, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (West Chester, PA) in February 2018.

Interview

Phone screening took around 30 minutes and was a clear description of the position and its responsibilities. The individual on the phone was pleasant and I look forward to speaking with them further.

Interview Questions

• Would you be content with not doing any web development or mobile development   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Newark, DE) in March 2016.

Interview

I submitted my resume and cover letter on my university's career site. I was accepted for an interview about a month later. It was a 1:1 with an HR person. She had a sheet of questions and read off them one by one. It was weird because she asked a lot about my project experience, but didn't know anything about the technologies I had used. Should have been an IT person there as well.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time that you had to deal with a difficult teammate.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in York, PA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (York, PA) in March 2018.

Interview

Called to see if I was interested in an interview and I said yes went in had to wait an hour because he was busy dealing with something important but that’s fine then had an hour interview showing me the facility then did the paper to start the hiring process

Interview Questions

• Do you have any forklift experience   1 Answer
    • Do I have freight handling experience   1 Answer

Dock Worker Interview

Interview

2 interviews. But almost impossible to get a hold of the HR person who calls people in for interviews. Waited nearly a month to get in. And this is with a cousin of mine, who was a great supervisor working there. But once your in, you go through a drug screen and a background check and your on your way.

Interview Questions

• None whatsoever..everything was fairly forward and expected   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Northborough, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Northborough, MA) in March 2014.

Interview

Lenghty but worth

Dedicated Driver Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pottsville, PA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at A. Duie Pyle (Pottsville, PA) in September 2016.

Interview

I had an one on one interview with the term manager. I was very comfortable she made me feel at home during the interview. She explained everything I be doing up front and hide nothing as of now

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Still working on pay package for my position