ABC Imaging Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABC Imaging Interview Questions

Updated May 9, 2017

2.0

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABC Imaging.

Interview

I was called in for two in person interviews. I received no follow up response from the hiring manager AND HR as to whether or not I was still a candidate.

New Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alexandria, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Alexandria, VA).

Interview

Interviewer repeatedly stepped out, and wasted approximately half the interview time away from the actual interview. Multiple times they opened their phone, which I had no issue with at first. The interview was conducted in a messy and unprofessional looking setup instead of a neutral conference room. (think security risk!)

Waited 10min on arrival (arrived 30min early no big deal)
    Waited at least three different times of 6-9min between distractions.
    They printed out a copy of my resume, which I had not brought as a test to see if they had read up on my information. They had not.

Just from the interview this company invests in looks, but doesn't give respect to candidates.
    They didn't even reply to emails confirming removal from process, which is a trend lately that is completely unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• Have you looked into our company?
      How do you see yourself fitting in here?
      Do you know what you'll be doing in that role?
      Do you have any questions for me?
      1 Answer

Print Shop Supervisor/Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Minneapolis, MN) in June 2016.

Interview

Ended up having two phone interviews. They seemed more concerned about my picture missing from my Linkedin account than talking about the job. Tried to skype but their computer wouldn't work. The whole process seemed rather sketchy. Most of the other reviews seem to say run away and I would agree. Was supposed to have another interview on site, but they didn't call back. Offices are not even located in this state.

Facilities Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Washington, DC).

Interview

They stand around you in a circle shooting questions at you. It's disorganized and very impersonal. Some of the people are standing behind you so it's a bit odd when answering. They ask a lot of questions that feel coded like they're feeling out your moral compass. They also don't answer any questions about benefits or opportunities.

Assistant Deliverer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (San Francisco, CA) in July 2015.

Interview

They asked me what got me interested in the job. I already had a lot to say since I studied Graphic Design at school and I'm certified in "Digital Printing and Publishing".

Interview Questions

• They asked me what got me interested in the job.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It was $12.50 per hour if you were at part-time employee and $15 per hour if you were a full-time employee.

3D Print Digital Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Washington, DC) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewing process consisted of one phone interview and then two in-person interviews. The phone interview was very casual and a way for them to get to know you. The first in-person interview was with the VP of the department and was pretty easy. Basic interviewing questions and a brief tour of the department. The second in-person interview was supposed to be with two people from HR and the VP I had already interviewed with. The VP ended up not being able to make it and so the interview was basically another "getting to know each other" interview with these two. At this point, it seemed I was going to get an offer and this was just to make sure HR was on board.

The interviewing process took a fairly long time because the VP had business travel planned during the process. Probably would have been shorter if he didn't have to leave town. As the reviews from employees state, they definitely low ball you. I was given an embarrassingly low offer (hourly offer) for a full time position. The offer came from HR which made me think the company as a whole was not on the same page. I contacted the VP directly regarding the offer and he apologized immediately. He asked me for my desired salary range and said he would have to speak with the CEO about the salary. This seemed odd to me since this is a pretty large company and I would think the CEO shouldn't be bothered with such matters. He eventually came back with a new offer which was much lower than my range and when I attempted to counter he said he wouldn't be able to reach my lower limit. I respectfully declined the offer because it wouldn't be enough to live on in the DC area.

Interview Questions

• When given a Rivit file, what would be the first steps you would take to begin preparing the file for 3D printing?   Answer Question

IT Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC Imaging (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

Contacted by company recruiter, who was very professional and an excellent communicator about the needs of the company. Interview was performed at the company headquarters, and the panel was the recruiter and the HR director. It was a horrific snow day, and they were gracious in accommodating their schedule for my late arrival.

The personnel director seemed very professional, knowledgeable and engaged about various aspects of the business of this privately held company of 600 employees. The company was working to fill personnel gaps from its rapid expansion and global presence.

Interview Questions

• How do I motivate a team.   1 Answer
    • What is my IT background.   1 Answer
    • What security experience do I possess?   1 Answer
    • Was a currently employed, and if so, why was I applying?   Answer Question

Entry Level Human Resources Interview

Interview

I had my resume posted online and I was contacted by a HR recruiter. I did not work in HR at the time, so he asked me why I wanted to work in HR. I told him it was a lot more opportunities in HR than in the banking industry. He cut me off, and then went on to tell me how banking does have a lot of opportunities, and all the different positions I can hold. I was taken aback a didn't really respond, but I was very upset that he felt the need to say that. He never worked in banking so he has no idea if there is growing room or not. Human Resources absolutely has more avenues and opportunities. The recruiter also made other slick remarks (can't think of them all now) so I decided I did not want to work there. They also told me the position was entry level, yet they stated that they needed someone else with more experience. They should have never contacted me in the first place for an interview. I finished the interview with little effort.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions. The most difficult was probably why I wanted to work in HR, only because the recruiter felt the need to cut me off and tell me I was wrong.   1 Answer

Graphics Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at ABC Imaging.

Interview

the hiring process takes a long time. You have to be ontop of it until the day you receive your employee number.

Interview Questions

• Interview is lax as long as your are knowlegeable in the department youre working in.   Answer Question

.NET Developer Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABC Imaging in March 2014.

Interview

I applied through networking. The process took 1 week
    Initial phone interview with the department manager. Common questions about previous experience and visa status. Approximately 1 week after, I was called for a scheduled interview. The interview was on site with two people. It was very friendly and interesting. They asked good tough questions, both conceptual and trivia programming questions (SQL, C++, C#, .NET concepts).

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation since it's their politics for new employees