ABC Legal Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 9, 2016

2.1

Process Support Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services (Dallas, TX) in December 2016.

Interview

I applied online and within two weeks of submitting my application, I received a call to schedule an interview. On the day of my interview, I arrived to the office with 10 minutes to spare and was offered a drink while I waited for my interviewer to come back from lunch. After waiting for about 5 mins, he comes into the office and escorted me to a back room, along with a woman to conduct the interview. One thing that caught me off guard was the fact that they didn't have an actual chair for me to sit in-- instead, I sat on an exercise ball to conduct my interview. I felt as though that set the tone for how the interview would go (lol).. The interview was very straightforward-- no situational or behavioral type questions were asked. It was a very informal, casual conversation and then I had the chance to ask a few questions. My interview lasted all of 20 mins and I was told I should hear something back before the holidays. Overall, it was a pleasant experience and everyone in the office was very welcoming.

Interview Questions

• How do you stay organized?   Answer Question
    • What were your responsibilities at your last position and why do you not longer work for XYZ?   Answer Question

Support Staff Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services.

Interview

I came in for an interview from a vague ad on Craigslist for Office Support Stagg. There wasn't necessarily a position they had open, but they created one. I accepted the job.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It took all of ten minutes. "This is what I am currently making, this is what I'd like to be making, " and that was it.

Data Entry Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services (Everett, WA).

Interview

The hiring and interview process was very simple compared to today's standards. I simply applied to an ad on craigslist.org and received an email to come in for an interview about a month later. It was a very simply one-on-one interview. I started the job the next day.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question was where you saw yourself in 5 years - then again, that is always a hard one for me.   1 Answer

Process Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services (Columbia, SC).

Interview

Thorough interview asking important topical questions relating to work personality and ethics. They wanted to know if I could stand difficult days with lots to do at times and would I "jump ship" if asked to do more? Do I like to travel and visit various court houses throughout the state. Also what was my boredom factor? Do I get tired of routine easily and would I search out greener pastures?

Interview Questions

• None were difficult....had to think about answers as they were fundamentally honest and to the point. They wanted to know who the person was that they were thinking of hiring.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Negotiated salary to some extent and help with travel expenses

Vendor Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services (Seattle, WA) in July 2011.

Interview

Communication via email is just fine. Interview was about 30 minutes. Office is a bit difficult to find. Very nice, very honest, fun environment. About 3 days between only interview and hiring decision.Flexible hours, insurance starts immediately, $55 contribution towards ORCA card, in-house gym, catered lunch every two weeks, very casual dress code.

Interview Questions

• How would you fire someone?   1 Answer
    • If someone has something you need, and they don't want to give it to you, how would you get it?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services (Seattle, WA) in February 2011.

Interview

I applied online. I then received a phone call and was called in to talk to the hiring manager for the department. The interview took about approximately 30 to 45 minutes.

Interview Questions

• How my skills will work with this position   1 Answer

Process Server Interview

Anonymous Employee in Everett, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services (Everett, WA) in March 2009.

Interview

Contacted manager, he reviewed my resume. Called me in for an in person interview. Interview meeting was less of an review of my skills and more of a description of the position and making sure I was comfortable delivering legal documents / summons to the names and addresses of the people listed on the order sheets.

Interview Questions

• Asked to contact neighbors to track down the "serve on"   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negations - flat rate pay scale for performance.

Clerical Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services in October 2008.

Interview

talked on telephone,general questions, discussed past employment and skills. In Person interview next day. Met with manager, discussed what company is all about, salary and benefits. Discussed position details. Answered questions about my abilities, skill levels and personality. He offered me a drink and I declined as I was nervous. Overall the interview went well.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here   1 Answer

not enough money

Manager Interview

Application

The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at ABC Legal Services in April 2008.

Interview

Informal - not set structure

Interview Questions

• Can you take direction from a person with a bad case of ADD?   Answer Question