ABI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Sort:

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ABI (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

First the phone interview, then you'll go to the office, meet with supervisor, manager and director. The whole process is pretty chill and relax. Everybody was super nice and patient. But walking through your resume beforehand is very important.

Interview Questions

• Can you describe the time you encounter a problem and how you tackled it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABI (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I submitted a resume to one of the Intern supervisors and was invited for a phone interview and then a final interview. The final interview consisted of meeting with the two associates who later became my supervisors and then one senior manager, and one other higher up. So you meet people from each level.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABI (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I went into the office and met with some senior account team members. They were pleasant but they did have me do a writing Press Release sample as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my college intern experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for the internship. It was roughly 14 dollars an hour which did cover my subway fees.

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABI.

Interview

Talked with hiring manager about the projects, went through resume, asked a few details about the projects. Then asked about availability and my schedule. Also talked about data preprocession and data analysis methods.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume, then talked about future projects they wanted to do, asked questions about how to complete the project   Answer Question

Accountant Manager Interview

Interview

Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABI (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

will ask quetions on domain. some times takes long time for reply. all rounds conducted on different day.hr's are cool. for freshers rounds are easy. they will train in dateware housing. if selected you will be trained in chennai. and placed in chennai.do good in training.for freshers norm. they will terminate in training. perform good during trainign period. freshers will be placced in chennai. and will be traing on datewarehousing

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABI (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

first round is written. second round is technical and 3rd round is hr.they will ask programming on string.. data structure also important. sting remove duplicate number.

PR Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABI (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2012.

Interview

Did a phone interview over the phone and it went on for about half an hour. You are expected to know the company's focus well and to understand B2B and B2C PR relations.

Interview Questions

• Since i was interviewing for the Asia office, part of the interview was converted to Mandarin.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ABI in January 2007.

Interview

I was put in front of my new manager The discussion was focused on my skill and interests.
    My boss doesn't want to know anything about my personal life. Skill was monitored by discussion on tipical topics of the job.

Interview Questions

• description of a card business model   1 Answer
    • family banlance vs banks balance sheet   1 Answer

Negotiation

very short

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ABI (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2012.

Interview

good personality and pluanty oral and writing in english.