ABI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ABI Interview Questions

Updated Jun 28, 2017

3.6

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABI.

Interview

Talked with hiring manager about the projects, went through resume, asked a few details about the projects. Then asked about availability and my schedule. Also talked about data preprocession and data analysis methods.

Interview Questions

• Walk through resume, then talked about future projects they wanted to do, asked questions about how to complete the project   Answer Question

Accountant Manager Interview

Interview

Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people. Easy and open; good people.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was easy.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ABI (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

I submitted a resume to one of the Intern supervisors and was invited for a phone interview and then a final interview. The final interview consisted of meeting with the two associates who later became my supervisors and then one senior manager, and one other higher up. So you meet people from each level.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ABI (New York, NY) in January 2012.

Interview

I went into the office and met with some senior account team members. They were pleasant but they did have me do a writing Press Release sample as part of the process.

Interview Questions

• Asked about my college intern experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation for the internship. It was roughly 14 dollars an hour which did cover my subway fees.

Software Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABI (Chennai (India)) in February 2016.

Interview

first round is written. second round is technical and 3rd round is hr.they will ask programming on string.. data structure also important. sting remove duplicate number.

Graduate Supply Chain Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Loughborough, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ABI (Loughborough, England (UK)) in February 2013.

Interview

Was as followed
    * Apply online - simple 'why ABI... ' etc
    * Two online tests - numerical and diagramtical reasoning
    * Telephone Interview with 7 minute presentation on a case study. You get 30 mins to read through information before choosing two beers that you wish to launch and justify
    * Assessment Centre in Brussels with a business game and a competency interview
    Then would be the final interview but I didn't make it to this stage

Interview Questions

• They asked me for some the profit margin and the return on the products chosen for the telehone case study - I hadn't worked these out   Answer Question

PR Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ABI (Singapore (Singapore)) in October 2012.

Interview

Did a phone interview over the phone and it went on for about half an hour. You are expected to know the company's focus well and to understand B2B and B2C PR relations.

Interview Questions

• Since i was interviewing for the Asia office, part of the interview was converted to Mandarin.   Answer Question

Business Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at ABI (Jakarta (Indonesia)) in January 2012.

Interview

good personality and pluanty oral and writing in english.

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in City of London, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ABI (City of London, England (UK)) in October 2010.

Interview

First it started with a Skype video interview. They checked about our background and previous experience. Also they were testing about the knowledge about the company. Then the next round was in London which consisted of 1 to 1 interview and group discussion.

Interview Questions

• Support a business investment   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ABI (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2010.

Interview

will ask quetions on domain. some times takes long time for reply. all rounds conducted on different day.hr's are cool. for freshers rounds are easy. they will train in dateware housing. if selected you will be trained in chennai. and placed in chennai.do good in training.for freshers norm. they will terminate in training. perform good during trainign period. freshers will be placced in chennai. and will be traing on datewarehousing