ACA Talent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACA Talent Interview Questions

2.7

Talent Acquisition Interview

Anonymous Employee in Miami, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACA Talent (Miami, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

They are very straight to the point. They ask about previous employment and question the resume detailed, they have strict polices and they inform you about it before the initial interview.

Interview Questions

• Bi-lingual and explanation of sales experience.   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACA Talent (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in June 2011.

Interview

Was a complete waste of my time.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACA Talent (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was interviewed by both the companies V.P. of OPS as well as the recruiting manager for one of their divisions in Fort Lauderdale. Total of 3 phone interviews in 2 weeks. Second interview was over an hour. Both managers were polite, sharp and asked insightful probing questions. They both gave alot of insight into expectations as well as inner workings of the department. I have an interview this week with the CEO and the hiring manager, will update after the interview,but feel confident that it will also transpire well.

Interview Questions

• Can you give me a difficult situation you had with a colleague, manager or applicant and how you got it resolved.   1 Answer
    • Why would you be interested in working for our company?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No job offer.
    All their interview questions are behavior questions and are length. Make sure you have a few hours to devot to their in person interviews and you need to have parrallel experience.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACA Talent (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

Met with 5 different people to assess skills on 3 different occassions. No formal interviewing technique and was coached on what to say to whom, which makes it hard to determine an accurate fit.

Interview Questions

• Do you find working ovetime is rewarding   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. The bonus stucture is a joke and not fair across the board. Promises of possible salary increase on taken away if do not meet goals 1st month.

Talent Acquisition Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Lauderdale, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACA Talent (Fort Lauderdale, FL) in February 2009.

Interview

The initial interview I had with this organization about 5 years ago was very in depth and professional. I was asked to come to the corporate office on 2 separate days to meet with multiple managers and team leads, and a follow up with the CEO. They were very thorough in making sure I had a clear understanding of the job responsibilities, so when I received the offer, I was very comfortable accepting.

Interview Questions

• What would attract you to leave your current employer, to come work with ACA?   1 Answer

Negotiation

In all honesty, I didn't try to negotiate much... at that point in my career I was very inexperienced. I was truly just very excited to be considered and I jumped at the opportunity to come on board.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ACA Talent in July 2008.

Interview

I was contacted by the company because they had found my resume online. I had a brief phone screen and then was asked to come in for an in-person interview. The hiring manager was very knowledgable and helpful. She told me exactly what I could expect from the job and what it was like working there. The interview seemed more like a conversation because she made me feel so comfortable. The next week I got a phone call offering me the job.

Interview Questions

• Why should l hire you? You don't have any recruiting experience.   Answer Question