ACCESS (MI) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACCESS (MI) Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACCESS (MI)

ESL Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACCESS (MI) (Dearborn, MI) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied. I was contacted promptly. They asked a series of situational and personality questions. It was a friendly interview. The process to interview me was short. The process to offer me the position, however, was approximately a month long. Overall, it was a comfortable and easy-going interview. I was able to use my experiences that were unrelated specifically to the position to help answer the interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Q: What do you do when you do not get along with a co-worker? What have you done in the past?
      Q: What is your teaching style?
      Q: What is something unique you bring to the classroom?   Answer Question

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dearborn, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACCESS (MI) (Dearborn, MI).

Interview

The interview process is decentralized. You interview with the department where you'll work. My experience was positive: the people I interviewed with where excited and professional. It was warm. However, dealing with HR as a new hire was very unusual. They called to offer me the job, but then asked what position I interviewed for and who I interviewed with. They also used religious words/expressions during the conversation which didn't put me off, but I definitely thought it was inappropriate. HR also asked me to print off and fill out all my new hire paper before meeting with them. I asked them to print it off for me. They did and organized it all for me. Then during the first meeting, they chastised the other new employees for not having their papers organized like mine. It was a like a scene from a sitcom.

Interview Questions

• The interview process is very straight forward. Be prepared to answer questions about the population (low income) that this organization serves and your experiences related to that.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There is no room for negotiation.

Job Developer Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACCESS (MI) in August 2011.

Interview

Very unprofessional - very unprepared. I would rather be on welfare waste my time. Questions are not prepared, I was blown away. I would never apply to work for this agency. I have no idea how they survived.