ACH Food Companies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ACH Food Companies Interview Questions

Updated Sep 28, 2017

2.4

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies.

Interview

The interview was a panel with an HR rep and a process engineer who I would be working with. They asked about my previous engineering experience, situations where I applied what I learned in school to real world situations, and what are my strengths and weaknesses.

Interview Questions

• Describe to us one of your weaknesses and how you hope to approach it in your job here.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies.

Interview

Interviews with 7 people total. IQ test administered between four interviews in Oak Brook. Very long day but no strenuous questions, just a general skillset and personality fit review. Also flew out to headquarters to interview with two managers and have lunch with the CFO. That was a very relaxed and pleasant experience.

Negotiation

I didn't really negotiate because package was great but I should have negotiated a higher salary.

Packaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Menomonie, WI

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Menomonie, WI) in October 2015.

Interview

Sat down with two full-time packaging engineers.
    Answered situational questions and why I would be the right student for the job.
    They were two great, fun, happy guys and asked about my past to figure out my work ethic and my values.

Interview Questions

• What is a standard bottle cap material?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2015.

Interview

Quick overview of what the company represents, few questions were asked about previous jobs. Great interviewer who made me feel comfortable. This was a one on one meeting. Pay was discussed during this interview.

Interview Questions

I found employment closer to home

Market Research Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Oak Brook, IL) in April 2013.

Interview

Overall, you meet with a recruiter, the hiring manager, a team member and someone from the organization (not on your team) to see if you are a good fit. There is also a test involved up front.

Interview Questions

• Routine questions. Walk through your resume. Proudest moment, Challenging moment. Etc.   1 Answer

Associate Brand Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Oak Brook, IL).

Interview

- Connected by CPG Exec Recruiter
    - Phone screen with hiring manager. One hour phone interview.
    - On-site with brand and extended team. Total of 6-7 interviews. BMs, Director, and cross-functional team members.
    - Some traditional CPG questions, but more non-traditional interview questions/scenarios.
    - Interviews were conversational, professional, friendly, helpful.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult but different: List of questions regarding how I work with people, how I organize myself, etc.   Answer Question

Internal Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Memphis, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Memphis, TN) in June 2012.

Interview

I had a one on one interview with the internal audit manager who started looking at his watch within one minute from the start of the interview; I could tell that he was not interested in my qualifications since I had more education, experience, and certificates that he ever will.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in September 2010.

Interview

Professional. Extensive number of interviews

Interview Questions

• Mostly around analytical skills and transferring previous experience into results for ACH   Answer Question

Negotiation

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies.

Interview

The interview process was extremely lengthy.

Interview Questions

• In 5 minutes I had to develop a campaign for a spice.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Brutal. And then one day a package of very expensive German knives arrived. They were trying to bribe me and it worked.

Trade Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ACH Food Companies in April 2009.

Interview

First a phone interview with HR recruiter- general screening questions on background, skills, expectations, salary requirement; then brought in for face to face interview with Sales Director who asks what book you are currently reading, describes the sales team and company and what is expected of the person in that position; same day face to face interview with Sales Information Manager (person to whom the position reports) about the job description and skills needed. Fairly laid back style. More of a conversation with both on the face to face than typical interview style.

Interview Questions

• What book are you currently reading?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation. When attempted was told offer was as is.