ACI Specialty Benefits Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.2

Interviews for Top Jobs at ACI Specialty Benefits

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ACI Specialty Benefits (San Diego, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Well organized. It was obvious that there was clear communication among the employees. The interviewees were professional and did not waste my time. I was first given a phone interview, then interviewed by 3 employees, then completed the last interview with the CEO and assistant at that time.

Interview Questions

• Having limited experience as an EA, what skills do you have that are most applicable for the position.   1 Answer

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Specialty Benefits (San Diego, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview was long and panel style the CEO came in not even aware of what interview was taking place. There were two ladies who were making jokes with eachother the whole time. There was alot of walking in and out of the meeting room while the interview was taking place. I wasnt sure at that moment if i even wanted to work there any more after seeing the way stuff was conducted.

Interview Questions

• I was asked as a woman if i was going to have any more kids   1 Answer

Social Media Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACI Specialty Benefits (San Diego, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

Had 5 people on the marketing team interview. Everyone was so laid-back and friendly. Didn't make me feel nervous at all. Asked meaningful questions and answered any questions I had.

Travel Concierge Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACI Specialty Benefits (San Francisco, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

The HR assistant contacts you with generic questions about what you think makes you qualified for the position. He then sets you up face to face interview with hiring personnel. Perhaps another interview with another hiring personnel. You might get to the point of taking a personality and writing assessment. None of these managers seem to be in communication with each other, as some of the process is repeated.

Interview Questions

• What are some of your weakness?
      What is your salary expectation?   Answer Question