ACLD Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

RN Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hicksville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ACLD (Hicksville, NY) in June 2014.

Interview

Met with a non medical staff member I believe from HR. She was unable to walk properly on the high heels she was wearing. She met me in lobby and walked me to her office too quickly ahead of me . I asked. About the history of company and she didn't respond. She rolled her eyes up and down at me perhaps because I was perspiring a bit and had a scratchy voice.but showed no hospitality.

Direct Support Professional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ACLD (Bethpage, NY) in April 2014.

Interview

You first watch a short video/ documentary of employees speaking about their job. Its different employees describing how they feel about their jobs, the pros and cons in working with this population of mentally disabled people. Then after watching the video you get called in by the interviewer and they basically ask how you felt about the video. Your thoughts and are you still interested in the job?

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work in this population and this specific job title?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ACLD in August 2018.

Interview

Phone interview followed by a group interview at Bethpage location. Then met with manager at location I was interested in working. People supported are included in the decision making process during the group and house interview.

Day Habilitation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bethpage, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ACLD (Bethpage, NY).

Interview

Applications are done online. Two interviews occur. One through HR, and the other at job site. Job site interview introduces you to the work environment and the individuals you will be working with. Overall process from application to starting work takes about one month. An orientation class is required before starting which is offered every two weeks.

Interview Questions

• I recall no unusually difficult questions. Interviewers were very personable and friendly. The second interview seems to gauge your personality and comfort with working in the field.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There is little room to negotiate, at least for entry level positions. College graduates start at a higher pay.