ADCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

SWIE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADCO (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in April 2014.

Interview

ok technical some good question sometime two way sometime half half phone call ok paid ticket interview face to face phone call away from other many people ask technical ask other also ok

Interview Questions

• why not put your date of birth in resume   3 Answers

Production Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ADCO (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in February 2014.

Interview

My university applied to the company for internship. A few students only were sent for internship in that year so everyone was selected. I got the approval 2 weeks later then I went to company headquarters for safety induction and receiving of customs.

Interview Questions

• What's your main interest in petroleum.   1 Answer

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at ADCO (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in December 2013.

Interview

very long hiring process in cluding security clearance. Though the interview and selection process was very quick but the attestation of the documents and the security clearance was a very hectic process that took almost half an year.

Interview Questions

• How to model the aquifer and explain the analytical and numerical aquifer modeling techniques   Answer Question

Negotiation

very quick

Senior Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADCO (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in November 2013.

Interview

I received a call from a Recruitment Consultant, who saw my profile on Naukrigulf.com and discussed the details of my CV and told me that they are forwarding the resume to ADCO for consideration. After a week time, I received a mail that mentioned that I have been shortlisted and the Interview date and time. Those who were outside UAE were provide Visa and Air ticket to attend the interview.

On the date of interview, though i reached the Venue on time, there was a mess out of huge number of Candidates. I had to use my local experience in getting my turn fast.

Interview Questions

• The interview panel consisted of 7 people from different team. It took 30 minutes to explain my experience and what I am current playing in the present organization.

At the end of the interview they mentioned to me that they were looking for a person with .NET background and analytically skill. Since programming in .net was not my current job description, I was not selected.   1 Answer

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ADCO (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in June 2013.

Interview

One interview with three Finance Controllers, One manager and one Human Resources member, Human resources almost asked nothing, all the questions were from the Finance controllers and very few questions from the Finance manager

Interview Questions

• Budgeting, Forecasting, Reconciliation, AP, GL   1 Answer

Field Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8+ weeks. I interviewed at ADCO.

Interview

Had a telephonic interview. 4 people including the Team Leader of my division was in the interview board.Interviewers lacked the Technical Expertise or Field Experience and as a result was very easy for me. Just asked some very basic questions.

Negotiation

no negotiation.

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ADCO in June 2011.

Interview

Good and well structured interview process and all inclusive , full board hotel accommodation was provided. Interview result was known on the same day. The negotiation for salary and benefit was done immediately and the revised offer letetr was prepared within 10 minutes.The medical check-up for the successful candidate was done on the following day.

Interview Questions

• None is considered difficult question   1 Answer

Reservoir Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ADCO (Abu Dhabi (United Arab Emirates)) in September 2010.

Interview

Hired based on recommendation.

Interview Questions

• Hired based on recommendation so I was not asked any unexpected question.   Answer Question