AEC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

3.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at AEC

Structural Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Milwaukee, WI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEC (Milwaukee, WI) in January 2016.

Interview

Interviewed in person with Senior Structural Engineer and Project Manager. They asked standard behavioral questions. The kicker was a problem they had me solve where I had to calc the moment of a simply supported beam. They did not say whether I was correct.

Interview Questions

• Solve a structural analysis problem? (Calc max moment on beam with given Force)   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Sandy, OR

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEC (Sandy, OR) in December 2011.

Interview

Submitted resume to HR, had a phone interview requested the next day. The phone interview was with HR and 2 Managers, standard resume questions. I was requested to come to an in person interview with the same HR Rep and 2 managers. Interview consisted of a question answer session with a few situational questions and a few personality questions followed by a skills test. One week later I was offered and accepted the position.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation was implied in the offer.

Civil Engineer Interview

Interview

before interview, a test in written form was taken comprising of general questions... in the interview they told that they dont hire fresh graduates but offer internships @5000Rs/ month. so we left from the interview