- Bethesda, MD
- 10000+ Employees
- Company - Public (LMT)
- Aerospace & Defense
- $10+ billion (USD)
Googlers & Xooglers
I work at Lockheed Martin in Finance, Biz. Ops and Contracts with 13 YOE. Are there any Googlers here from Lockheed or the Defense Industry? I’m interested in Google and I’m curious to know how things are similar/different: workload, stress, compensation, perks, etc. Thanks in advance!
Read more on Fishbowl
Got a burning question about Lockheed Martin? Just ask!
On Fishbowl, you can share insights and advice anonymously with Lockheed Martin employees and get real answers from people on the inside.
Lockheed Martin Video
Lockheed Martin Reviews
Pros4-10s work schedule, every friday off. Good benefits package. flexible working from home/hybrid schedule for Finance and Bus-ops jobs.
ConsNo Major cons but sometimes with a large corporation can feel like a face in the crowd, have to make your own way pursuing internal opportunities.
Diversity & Inclusion at Lockheed Martin
Lockheed Martin Interviews
- Featured InterviewAnonymous Employee in United StatesAccepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
InterviewScheduled an initial phone interview with a project manager for the program I was applying to. They had me select a time on their calendar. Before the meeting, I had my resume and everything ready beforehand.Interview
Asked question about my resume and why I left previous roles1 Answers
See All 2,510 interviews
Lockheed Martin Awards & Accolades
- Best For Vets: Employers, MilitaryTimes, 2020
- America's Best Employers for New Grads, Forbes, 2020
- Woman Engineer Magazine Top 50 Employer, Women's Engineer Magazine, 2020
- America's Best Employers for Diversity, Forbes, 2020
- Best Places to Work for LGBT Equality, Human Rights Campaign Foundation, 2019
Popular Careers with Lockheed Martin Job Seekers
Lockheed Martin FAQ
All answers shown come directly from Lockheed Martin Reviews and are not edited or altered.