AEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Oct 20, 2017

2.6

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Came in and had a pleasant conversation about the role, its responsibilities, hours, and the benefits of working with the company. We discussed my previous expereinces, how it would benefit the company, and how I would assist with taking the company to the next level.

Interview Questions

• If hired, you will be the new person at the company, how will you react to those who have been with us for years?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG in April 2017.

Interview

Scheduled a phone interview with the person would have been my direct supervisor at AEG and never ended up getting called... Proceeded to follow up multiple times and never heard back from them.

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had an interview specifically L.A. Live and the office is at the Staples Center. Arrive early to accommodate for parking (it was free, but they assigned me to a lot that was not super close) as I had to walk a bit to get to the office, and you have to go through security. I was told I would be interviewing with the HR Manager and the Marketing Manager, but it ended up just being the Marketing Manager. They told me to go to the 3rd floor, and then I had to go down to the 2nd floor. It was in the Marketing Manager's office and it was very brief, about 25 mins. I felt welcome, but the manager did most of the talking. It was fairly relaxed, but dress professionally of course.

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG in January 2017.

Interview

we were forced to go to a meeting at the local bureaucratic employment office to be treated as if this was the first job you were ever receiving and taught bits of advice like what a resume is and that we should check our spam folders.
    Given a scheduled time to show up at a huge venue. Forced to sit around for an hour because they were running late. Then brought into a room interviewed in groups of 5 at a time where they made a decision.
    Then you fill out some paperwork stand in a line for a photo. Then another line for background check. then a third line to get fitted into a uniform.
    This is all at the unpaid full-day first job interview.
    The worst part of this whole process was they don't discuss pay until the second day of training where they know that you probably won't run out the door when they have been saying the salary is competitive. And it is...if you count burger king and mcdonalds as competitive salaries.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle this situation
      what does customer service mean to you   Answer Question

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AEG (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was quick and it was an open ended interview, where you get hired on the spot- once your skills meet their requirements. Their requirements are based on security knowledge and availability for an event based process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the hardest experiences that you have and over came, while on the job.   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with HR & the managers on a Friday. Got called back for a second interview with the VPs the next Monday. Heard back from HR later that same day.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate for the first year.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG in June 2016.

Interview

Called fairly quickly. The difficulty was in actually finding a time to meet. Ultimately, I interviewed with several people at the office. Some were more traditional as opposed to others who just engaged in conversation. Downside, they will never contact you with their decision.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online via the AEG website. I received an e-mail response within a week regarding my application, and I set up a date to interview. The day of the interview I was interviewed by two individuals, who were both pleasant. However, my interview was interrupted multiple times by another individual, which was distracting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where are you from? Why AEG? What do you know about AEG? I see you used to work for (company), can you tell me about your experience? What is your availability? Some days are longer than others, and may consist of tasks outside the scope of the job description. Some days you may take out the trash and sometimes you could possibly get splinters, are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Street Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back from human resources that week and had a phone interview on the spot. I than got invited in for a group interview the following week. It was a panel interview with 4 of them all asking different questions.

Interview Questions

• What word would a previous employers use to describe you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I got a call with a simple phone interview then arranged for a formal interview which was about week later. The formal interview was about 25 to 30 minutes unfortunately I didn't make it past the first round do not sure what happens after that.