AEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AEG

2.3

Spring Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2012.

Interview

since its an non-paid internship, basically just behavior questions.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG in June 2016.

Interview

Called fairly quickly. The difficulty was in actually finding a time to meet. Ultimately, I interviewed with several people at the office. Some were more traditional as opposed to others who just engaged in conversation. Downside, they will never contact you with their decision.

Occupational Therapist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG.

Interview

Interview yesterday and awaiting further information next step. I am excited to work for this company. Negotiations for rate to follow after passing drug screen. The therapy director very knowledgeable and appears to be a fair person.

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was a sit down conversation with your future manager. My soon to be manager at the time was very laid back and informative about what the job expectations were. In addition, he was upfront in answering any and all of my questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I got a call with a simple phone interview then arranged for a formal interview which was about week later. The formal interview was about 25 to 30 minutes unfortunately I didn't make it past the first round do not sure what happens after that.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

I was first reach out to by email in order to set up a phone interview (because I was not living in the area in order to go in for a face to face interview). We exchanged emails and set up a time and date for the phone interview. Once the interview was over I was informed a decision would be made within a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• Basically just asked about my prior internships and the experience I had gotten from them.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online via the AEG website. I received an e-mail response within a week regarding my application, and I set up a date to interview. The day of the interview I was interviewed by two individuals, who were both pleasant. However, my interview was interrupted multiple times by another individual, which was distracting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where are you from? Why AEG? What do you know about AEG? I see you used to work for (company), can you tell me about your experience? What is your availability? Some days are longer than others, and may consist of tasks outside the scope of the job description. Some days you may take out the trash and sometimes you could possibly get splinters, are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in December 2013.

Interview

The interview was held over the phone and lasted for about an hour. The interview consisted of a flurry of questions from two members of the department. The follow up interview was with HR. After about two weeks, the decision was made. Interview questions focused on individual skills, as well as knowledge of the industry and company.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about yourself and why you want to be in this industry?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

First there is a phone interview. If you pass, then you get an in-person interview. The final step is the offer. Basic interview questions and check for personality and company fit.

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and clean. My supervisor was onto the point: why I wanted to work in the company, how I wanted to tackle my internship. The interview was held by my supervisor and another manager.