AEG Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 8, 2017

2.6

Marketing Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

I had an interview specifically L.A. Live and the office is at the Staples Center. Arrive early to accommodate for parking (it was free, but they assigned me to a lot that was not super close) as I had to walk a bit to get to the office, and you have to go through security. I was told I would be interviewing with the HR Manager and the Marketing Manager, but it ended up just being the Marketing Manager. They told me to go to the 3rd floor, and then I had to go down to the 2nd floor. It was in the Marketing Manager's office and it was very brief, about 25 mins. I felt welcome, but the manager did most of the talking. It was fairly relaxed, but dress professionally of course.

Security Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at AEG (New York, NY).

Interview

The process was quick and it was an open ended interview, where you get hired on the spot- once your skills meet their requirements. Their requirements are based on security knowledge and availability for an event based process.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the hardest experiences that you have and over came, while on the job.   1 Answer

Sales & Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

Met with HR & the managers on a Friday. Got called back for a second interview with the VPs the next Monday. Heard back from HR later that same day.

Interview Questions

• Use one word to describe yourself.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Not able to negotiate for the first year.

Staff Accountant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AEG in June 2016.

Interview

Called fairly quickly. The difficulty was in actually finding a time to meet. Ultimately, I interviewed with several people at the office. Some were more traditional as opposed to others who just engaged in conversation. Downside, they will never contact you with their decision.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

I applied online via the AEG website. I received an e-mail response within a week regarding my application, and I set up a date to interview. The day of the interview I was interviewed by two individuals, who were both pleasant. However, my interview was interrupted multiple times by another individual, which was distracting.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself, where are you from? Why AEG? What do you know about AEG? I see you used to work for (company), can you tell me about your experience? What is your availability? Some days are longer than others, and may consist of tasks outside the scope of the job description. Some days you may take out the trash and sometimes you could possibly get splinters, are you okay with that?   Answer Question

Street Team Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG.

Interview

I applied online and got a call back from human resources that week and had a phone interview on the spot. I than got invited in for a group interview the following week. It was a panel interview with 4 of them all asking different questions.

Interview Questions

• What word would a previous employers use to describe you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

The interview process took about 2 weeks. I got a call with a simple phone interview then arranged for a formal interview which was about week later. The formal interview was about 25 to 30 minutes unfortunately I didn't make it past the first round do not sure what happens after that.

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AEG in October 2015.

Interview

My resume was sent to a recruiter through a friend, so it was more of an informative interview about what I was looking, and not a specific position. Overall went very well, however, the position I was looking for already had an offer out to a candidate at the time.

Interview Questions

• What skills do you have that could be beneficial?
      Why we should hire you for our company?
      Answer Question

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AEG (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview was short and clean. My supervisor was onto the point: why I wanted to work in the company, how I wanted to tackle my internship. The interview was held by my supervisor and another manager.

Interview Questions

• What value do you think you will bring to our company?   Answer Question

Interactive Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AEG.

Interview

Applied online, heard back a couple weeks later, interviewer asked me to come in and chat. They really made sure that I felt comfortable throughout the entire process and tried to make sure I was human. They have a very helpful interview preparation guide online if you just search "AEG Interview Preparation"

Interview Questions

• Very basic resume-based questions. Mostly asked things like "So tell me about your work experience. What's your experience with social media?"   Answer Question