AKUNA CAPITAL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AKUNA CAPITAL Interview Questions

Interviews at AKUNA CAPITAL

3.3

Trading Analyst Interview

Interview

Online test with video portion, then moved onto a technical phone interview. Both parts were fair, testing math probability stats in different ways. Phone interviewer was nice and willing to clarify.

Quantatitive Researcher Interview

Interview

Online assessment, in one hour finish 2 or 3 coding questions, using the platform of hackerank. the coding question are easy/median level as in leetcode. the whole process is monitored by hackerank, including window changes detection and screen shot.

Junior Trader Interview

Interview

I applied online, got invitation for online assessment about 5 days later. It's a math test consist of mental math and sequence recognition. Now I am in the second round where I need to complete a personality test and a coding challenge.

Interview Questions

• What is next of F, S, T, F, F, S?   1 Answer

Trader Interview

Interview

Get a campus recruitment. Scheduled phone call interview. With mental math and mock trading type of questions. Last question is mimic the interaction between a market maker and a trader. I play the trader.

Junior Trader Interview

Interview

The mental math had decimals for addition and subtraction and the sequences were random. I feel like I did worse than the average for mental math but better for the sequences.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

Several technical-based exercises, like memory and cognitive skills before a phone interview. Basic mental math, brain teasers, etc. Little job-specific questions but rather more testing for pure intelligence and cognitive abilities

Interview Questions

• Simple mental math questions like what is 15% of 7.1   1 Answer

Data Analyst Interview

Interview

I had a coding test sent to me via email that I tried to attempt. There were 3 questions and I was given an hour. I was only able to answer one of the questions and I didn't attempt the other 2.

Interview Questions

• Find the minimum amount of time it takes for a shipping robot to deliver packages.   Answer Question

Junior Quantitative Developer Interview

Interview

1. Online Assessment - Hackerrank
    2. Technical Interview - via Hackerrank. The question was posted by the interviewer then we discussed the approach and algorithm before start coding.
    During that, you can ask any clarification questions about the question. When done with the coding you may ask additional questions about the company.

Quantitative Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AKUNA CAPITAL.

Interview

Technical phone screen via Zoom, lasted 45 min
    2 easy coding problems (will let you optimize runtime after you've got a solution, don't need to worry about syntax things you can just ask them if you aren't sure about anything) and you can ask them some questions at the end

Junior Trader Interview

Interview

A mental math test and a personality test. The math test includes arithmetic and sequence tests. The personality test is similar to those you would get at other trading roles.