AMG Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AMG Solutions Interview Questions

Interviews at AMG Solutions

2.2

Interview

The first interview was very good. The president gave me my interview and he was very nice. We had a normal conversation so, that we could get to know each other better.

Marketing Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Houston, TX) in May 2019.

Interview

Very chaotic and unprofessional. I was told to schedule an interview, and no one bothered to follow up with me or respond to my phone calls. Finally, they deigned to call a week after I called and emailed them.

Marketing Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AMG Solutions in May 2019.

Interview

I applied on LinkedIn. A few days later, I received an email asking me to interview. I called back when they asked me to set up an interview, and they did not respond. Later, they asked me to come in when I was leaving town. I came back to town just to interview, and they never gave me an update after I interviewed - I needed to ask for one.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions.

Interview

The interview process consisted of 3 interviews. The first interview was with the president of the company who was very nice and easy to talk to. This first interview consisted of just small talk in order for the president to get to know you. The second interview was with an Account Manager who explained what a typical day looked like, salary, and different stages of employment. The final interview was just a Q&A.

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Very easy, very straight forward. Nice people, but a bit confusing on the office space as many different companies are within the same office space. Somewhat ambiguous on the actual structure of the job until the second interview where they go more into detail as to what the role will be.

Interview Questions

AMG Solutions Response

Feb 22, 2019 – Director of Operations

We thank you for your interest in AMG Solutions as well as showing up for your interviews. The interview process includes an initial preliminary interview followed by two more detailed interviews, if you're chosen to be invited back. The more detailed interviews are designed for the mentor or leader you would be paired with to get to know you better, as well as go into much greater details about the expectations, if offered the position. Although you will not be joining our team, we wish you the best of luck in your new career search.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Interview

I had applied from glass door, the same day they called, texted, and emailed me. I had missed their call but confirmed a interview date via email. The lady who left a message sounded very energetic and happy.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied on Glassdoor and was called by the recruiter the next day. She got me the earliest available interview to sit down face to face with the President of the company! It was pretty easy to find and the building was really impressive! The receptionist was really sweet and I got there early so she offered me some coffee while I filled out an application. As soon as I finished I was greeted by the President and brought to his office for the actual interview. I was a little nervous, but it was a very quick and relaxing interview. Afterwards I was invited back to meet with an account manager the next day to go over more details and answer all of my questions. Shortly after my second interview I was called back into the Presidents office and was offered the position. The whole process was very professional and really proved the company cared about my goals and our mutual success.

Interview Questions

• What is your learning style?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Houston, TX) in January 2019.

Interview

It was really easy! I met with a few managers and each one was really nice and explained more and more about the position and I was offered to start the same week!

Marketing Communications Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Houston, TX) in December 2018.

Interview

Super Easy, explained a little bit about the job, I have a follow up tomorrow. Super relaxed environment but with a competitive vibe. Basic questions asked and a little bit about the company as well.

Interview Questions

Interview

The process went well The manager was really listening and asking good questions about me and my past. As soon as you check in with the secretary it’s good and you’re onto the interview.

Interview Questions

• What 2 things are your biggest accomplishment in your career?   Answer Question