AMG Solutions Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AMG Solutions

2.2

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview went well. With me having years of experience in management and having to recruit great talent at all times I thought the manager did a really good job at building the relationship and was completely transparent about the position . Seems like a great opportunity for the young and motivated. Had this been 8 years ago before having a family I would have hopped all on it. I did however tell my son to apply and he has an interview with them next week. I really hope that he gets the opportunity. Really nice office and people were extremely professional.

Interview Questions

• What has you interested in the marketing field?
      What are somethings that you are currently learning?   Answer Question

Nov 15, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thanks so much for coming in and your interest in Archon! We're sorry it wasn't a good fit for you but we appreciate you passing the information along to your son. We hope you find the perfect fit... More

Account Executive Interview

Interview

Very easy, very straight forward. Nice people, but a bit confusing on the office space as many different companies are within the same office space. Somewhat ambiguous on the actual structure of the job until the second interview where they go more into detail as to what the role will be.

Interview Questions

AMG Solutions Response

Feb 22, 2019 – Director of Operations

We thank you for your interest in AMG Solutions as well as showing up for your interviews. The interview process includes an initial preliminary interview followed by two more detailed interviews, if... More

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions.

Interview

Process took two days, easy interview process, nice people, but didn't feel like my kind of environment. Very comfortable interview process but didn't seem to be as good as it was made out to be online.

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call from the recruiter to set up first interview. When I arrived I was immediately greeted by front desk employee. Super nice, she had me fill out application. Room was full, so wait seemed long but within minutes two guys were getting people interviewed. It didn't take long to talk to one of the directors. Interview was really relaxing and I was super excited about the second interview I was invited too.
    I was paired with one of the top leaders that I felt would help me progress through the company. My third interview was with the same director to find out if this was the best fit for me!

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in November 2017.

Interview

I was called for my first interview within a couple days of applying and when I got there everyone was welcoming and very nice! I got to meet the director in my first interview and learn about the company and what the job entails. Everything sounded great and I was invited back for a second interview where I sat down with the corporate trainer that I would be working with directly. She went over the pay structure and benefits as well as answered all of my remaining questions. I was offered the position and I accepted and I can’t wait to start! This company truly cares about its employees’ growth and everyone seems to love their jobs!

Interview Questions

AMG Solutions Response

Nov 28, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thanks so much for coming in for an interview and we're so happy to have you be part of the Archon Team! We appreciate the feedback and can't wait for you to start either. We're excited for your... More

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (New York, NY) in June 2018.

Interview

The administrative staff was very courteous! I was nervous and my interviewer did a great job at easing my anxiety. He was very professional! The questions asked made me dig deeper into myself to correctly assess my career goals.

Accounts Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Houston, TX).

Interview

Fast and simple. They did 2 day interview where you first talk to the Director of Operations. after that interview, you are invited to come again and talk to the account manger for another interview.

Sales Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in September 2017.

Interview

The interview process was very quick and to the point. I went through two rounds of interviews. The first interview was with the Director of Operations, he asked more about my experience and career goals, and told me more about the position, the company, and the career opportunities. The second interview was more hands-on, they broke down the schedule, pay and day to day. Everyone was very nice.

Interview Questions

AMG Solutions Response

Nov 15, 2017 – Director of Operations

Thanks so much for taking the time to come in and interview with us! We wish you the best of luck in your job search!

Entry Level Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AMG Solutions.

Interview

The interview process was really simple and straight forward. I moved on to the third and final round. The second round interview they match you with a manager. They did match me with someone who I really got along with. So that was nice. The questionnaire at the end of the second interview was a little strange, because the third interview was just going over that. I felt like they could have asked some of those questions during that stage.

Entry Level Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AMG Solutions (Greensboro, NC) in December 2017.

Interview

This process was really thorough which is great. The team is clearly very tight, knit and it was cool to feel so welcomed into an environment like that. The first interview was very quick, but the second interview really answered all of my questions and I got to interview with the person who will be my leader when I come on board!