APR Consulting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at APR Consulting

Medical Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at APR Consulting (Washington, DC) in September 2014.

Interview

Interview was over the phone, Supervisor asked lots of questions, I replied. I asked a lot of questions as well. Was hired over the phone a few days later. Did not meet with Supervisor until the first day of work.

Interview Questions

• What duties did you have in other companies. What kind of work experience can you bring to this job,   1 Answer

Sourcer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at APR Consulting (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

Applied online then had a phone interview with one of the senior recruiters then a Simple panel interview to see culture fit and skills. Offer conditional with Background check and drug screen.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking to get out of a career in recruiting?   1 Answer

Negotiation

none

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Diamond Bar, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at APR Consulting (Diamond Bar, CA) in November 2009.

Interview

Submitted resume online and a recruiter called me in to interview the same day. Interviewed with recruiter, took some skill assessments, interviewed with the CEO - all in the same day. Total length of time I was there was about 3 hours. Recruiter made the Interview seem like we were just having a conversation rather than asking the typical interview questions that most recruiters do.

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate for more than the position paid. I think the CEO recognized my potential and was willing to pay a little more. Going into the interview the CEO knew my salary request was a little higher. I was told she just wanted to hear me ask for it.