ARI Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2016

2.7

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

Recruiter reach out to schedule a phone screening that week. Heard back TEN DAYS LATER. Recruiter didn't even call at scheduled time, or discuss initial positions applied for. This is the second time I've heard from this company, and have had a garbage experience with a recruiter. It's simple time management and follow-up.

Customer Experience Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ARI.

Interview

I applied on line but I also reached out to the recruiter via Linkedin to see if I could push for a conversation regarding my skills and experience. It worked, and we had phone interview to gauge interest on both sides. At the end of the conversation, she set me up to have a phone interview with the hiring manager. The hiring manager and I had the phone interview and it went well and at the end of the conversation said that he wanted to have a face to face. He also said that I had to prepare a written plan for my first 90 days on the job. We had the face to face and at the end of the face to face he said that I was one of two candidates that would be chosen to flown in to meet with his boss and go through Woehr testing and a psychological examination. Arrived for the face to face in NJ and was greeted by the hiring manager and we took a tour of the facility and he introduced my to his boss. His boss and I had an informal interview that I believed went well and then after the interview I met up with the hiring manager again who took me out to dinner. The next day was the Woehr testing and it does last all day. Not all that difficult and you really can't study. After all that testing you then meet with psychologist who asks you a bunch of strange questions - what temperature does water boil. - who is Martin Luther King Jr - Where is the Sahara desert.. This is just a few examples but there are many more. I flew home that night and had to wait 3 weeks for them to tell me I didn't get the job. It was very disappointing since a lot of hard work was put in to get to that point. I knew at dinner that I didn't get the job because the hiring manager was very distant and really didn't engage with me like he had done previously. I hoped for the best but in the end it didn't work out.

Interview Questions

• Throughout the whole process it was more a conversation than an interview process. The want to see how you engage and how you conduct yourself. There were not any really difficult questions.   Answer Question

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARI (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

Whole process lasted about a month. The recruiter was pretty fast with contacting me after receiving my initial application and followed up after each round of interviews within 48hrs (phone interview, assistant manager and supervisor interview, and department manager interview). After final interview with department manager I waited just over 2 weeks for a final decision but the recruiter kept in contact the entire time so I wasn't left in the dark about how the process was going. Interviews were professional but relaxed, very friendly staff. I definitely had a positive experience and look forward to joining the ARI team!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Standard starting salaries are already set in stone.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARI (Mount Laurel, NJ).

Interview

Applied for the position online and received an invitation for a phone interview a few hours later. The phone interview was typical. General background on yourself, details of the position, etc. Recruiter then asked for my current compensation. I declined to provide a number, and instead stated I would consider whatever the position was able to pay. The recruiter then asked for my number again. Once more, I declined to provide it. The recruiter then bluntly asked "Well, are you going to tell me your number or not?" Shocked at being asked a third time after obviously declining to offer a number, I gave in and finally provided a number. Not shockingly, the best offer the company could possibly do was a round $5,000 more than my current salary. I was told I would be receiving personality and skills assessment tests by email, but the recruiter never sent the tests and did not respond to an email inquiry.

I've never had such an unprofessional interview experience in my career.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mount Laurel, VA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ARI (Mount Laurel, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

applied online, recruiter got back to me in a timely manner. had a phone interview, then did a personality test. then interviewed in person at the office. very easy to work with

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at ARI (Mount Laurel, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

I surprisingly received an e-mail from the recruiter handling the Account Executive account. I didn't apply for the job and was turned down by another recruiter for a different role. When I received a communication from the recruiter, it felt great to know that ARI was the type of company that saw potential in people. Initially the recruiter had another role in mind for me, but she took the time to understand my experience and was honest in telling me that another role would be a better fit - the Account Executive.

After my initial call with her, I took some assessments, and within 24 hours I was called and set up for an in-person interview. Less than a week later, I was offered the position.

The recruiter even met up with me on a Saturday to sign my offer and complete background paperwork since I was going to be out of town for 2 weeks. I couldn't believe she would take the time to see me on her weekend to make the process more convenient for me. I'm so excited to join the company!

Interview Questions

• Mostly asked questions about how I've gone above and beyond for clients.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Maple Shade, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ARI (Maple Shade, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted by a man from Talent Acquisition. The phone call was strange, but I was looking forward to the meeting based on the reputation of Holman/ARI. During the call, it was incredibly surface. There was no substance in the call to see if I was worth bringing in. He did invite me in. During the interview, he yawned the entire time (6-10 times) and was entirely leaned back in his chair. He did not ask questions and said "so tell me what I need to know about you". I did the work for him. Although nice, he was extremely unprofessional and disengaging.

Interview Questions

• Tell me your recruiting process. Tell me what I need to know about you. Those are the two questions I wrote down that he asked.   Answer Question

Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alsip, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ARI (Alsip, IL) in April 2016.

Interview

Show up, get a tour. Talk to hr mgr, the hiring Mgr then the engineer. Go home wait for a phone call. Offer letter emailed. No drug test was done, no background check was done. They hire illegal immigrants. Multiple staffing agencies.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever operated a bagger machine   1 Answer

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Laurel, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ARI (Mount Laurel, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Rotational Interview - Meet with a combination of 6-8 Managers/Supervisors within a 1 hour span. Each Manager or Supervisor will ask 1 interview question and usually 1 personal question to get to know the candidate. Typically interviewed in groups of 6-8 candidates so each one will be sitting at a table with an interviewer at a time and rotate every 5 minutes.

Interview Questions

• What is your biggest strength and weakness?   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Grapevine, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARI (Grapevine, TX) in February 2016.

Interview

Laura, the recruiter, connected with me 2 days after I put my application in. She emailed me to find out what times worked best to call me and we spoke for about 30 minutes. Did online assessments and within 24 hours of completing those I had a Skype interview set up with a Supervisor in New Jersey. Within 48 hours of my Skype interview, I had an in-person interview scheduled. Team was really nice, gave me a tour of the facility, and that evening was told I had the job.

Everyone made the process simply and painless. Laura called me before the interview to see if I had any last minute questions and called me after to see how things went. Seems like the whole team really cares about their applicants. I can't wait to start with the team!

Interview Questions

• Scenario type questions about clients; overall questions on skill set and motivations.   Answer Question