ARS-Rescue Rooter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at ARS-Rescue Rooter

2.1

Commercial Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (San Diego, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

Horrid. Run away. Never even consider working here. In 25 years this was the most insane interview process I have ever been through. Google "ARS Rescue Rooter Arizona Attorney General" if you want an idea of what kind of company they are.

OUTSIDE SALES Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Vero Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (Vero Beach, FL).

Interview

I filled an application out online and a recruiter called. They went over their history and lead process and payment method. It was quick and to the point. The recruiter said that an assessment would be sent to my e-mail and then the next step would be to meet with the Manager for a face-to-face interview.

Interview Questions

• They asked if you would be comfortable in a commissions only role   Answer Question

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (Houston, TX) in May 2018.

Interview

Sent a email inquiring about open positions. Got a call back within a hour. Long story short I walked in with no resume talked to the manager and got hired on the spot. Nobody asked if I had a drivers license, high school diploma/GED etc. The promise you the "potential" to earn 100k+ in commissions. Doubt the GM himself even makes that. None the less I feel this job has a high turn over rate. I will give it 2 weeks and report back.

Interview Questions

• What are your goals for the future.   1 Answer

Lead Generator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter in August 2013.

Interview

I received a call from a gentleman from the company and we discussed what the duties of the specific job title includes and he asked me if it still sounded like something I would be interested in and of course my answer was yes. He said he had a couple more calls to make and he would call me back to schedule a day to go fill out an actual application (I had sent a resume already) and to have an interview. The interview took quite a while as we had a big discussion on my responsibilities and it was a pretty professional interview as we talked about nearly everything. They then sent me to get a drug screen and sent in papers for a background check. It took them about a week before calling me to tell me I got the job. I went in to fill out paperwork and get my uniform and I started the next day.

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (Austin, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Met ARS recruiters at a Career Fair. Received a call 2 weeks later. Set up an interview for the next week. Basic interview questions - "what would you do if you went to a party and didn't know anyone?" type of stuff. No knowledge of HVAC systems needed. Got hired on the spot.

Negotiation

Fill out employee information sheet, attend training the next day.

Lead Generator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter.

Interview

they interview you with the lead generator supervisor , then do a class room setting orientation, and make you take a urinalysis 4-5 miles up the street, they also do 2 back round check one for home depot where you will be vending out of and one for ars

Negotiation

they started me with 13 but i had to ask for a raise

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (Nashville, TN) in March 2016.

Interview

Quick and easy, she asked me regular questions and I answered them honestly. She's very easy going and they made sure that they had all the proper knowledge of who I am and what I can do.

Interview Questions

• Q: Are you comfortable with cold sales?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (Itasca, IL) in January 2013.

Interview

They would have pretty much hired a Zombie to do one of these jobs. seriously, they just wanted to put warm bodies in stores and they didn't care much who they hired. As a result, they were hiring new warm bodies every couple of weeks. Most of them didn't last more than a couple before they got fed up with the whole thing.

Anonymous Employee in Nash, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (Nash, TN) in January 2015.

Interview

My interview was with another person which I did find quite odd. I was just very basic questions and availability then they talk about which store I would like to work at. It was almost an instant hire for both of us. Coincidently the lady that interviewed with me never showed up to work.

Anonymous Employee in Itasca, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ARS-Rescue Rooter (Itasca, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

They take anyone. Joke from top to bottom. They tell you how great company is how much you can make.i ask how long you been with company. All managers were new red flag

Interview Questions

• When can you start . Can you pass drug test if not come back two weeks   2 Answers