ASARCO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASARCO Interview Questions

Human Resources Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ASARCO (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

I applied online through the company website for the position. I was contacted for an interview within 2-3 weeks of applying. I interviewed at the Corporate office in Tucson with 1 manager and 2 other participants from the department. Feedback after the interview took about 1 week and I was offered a position. Overall the process was a smooth one and I had the impression the process was well thought out and consideration was put into the decision.

Interview Questions

• What is the most positive thing you can say about the company you are currently working at?   Answer Question
    • How would you go about solving this problem in Microsoft Excel? What kind of formula would you use?   1 Answer

Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASARCO (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2016.

Interview

The interview process was well designed to fit the job I was applying for. The recruiter had the process well outlined from start to finish. The technical skills questions applied to the job I was looking for and were very challenging. At the end of the interview the next steps were outlined clearly.

Interview Questions

• The questions asked pertained to the mechanical side of engine, hydraulics and electrical fields for repairing mining equipment   1 Answer

Negotiation

The position I applied for was a set position , with benefits and a standard salary.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASARCO.

Interview

3 person interview, asked for experience and health and safety aspects.

Negotiation

quick!

Controls Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Amarillo, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASARCO (Amarillo, TX) in August 2012.

Interview

phone interview after going through monster to apply. One interview, I thought it went well, he said he would talk to his superiors and get back with me the next week and he never did. I emailed the address on the original posting, but no one emailed back. He called from a private number.

Interview Questions

• He asked about PLC, programmable logic controllers, and if i had worked with them. I hadn't worked with them exactly in school, but we programed a micro controller to control electronic motors among many other things. But he said that was sufficient, I honestly don't know when he didn't call back, the interview seemed like it went so well.   Answer Question

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at ASARCO in August 2010.

Interview

Took a very long time to get processed. The interviewers were not very well organized. They didn't seem to know what to ask. They were more uncomfortable than I was. It was a very interesting interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

A higher salary

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASARCO in April 2010.

Interview

Waste of Time.

Interview Questions

• What was a difficult time, and how was it handled?   1 Answer

Negotiation

What negotiation ohase?