ASG Renaissance Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.3

Interviews for Top Jobs at ASG Renaissance

IT Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASG Renaissance (Farmington Hills, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Met with the hiring manager, we had a nice discussion about my past as a recruiter. She advised me that I would be working on IT positions (they ended up not having any IT positions). She left the room and I met with one other person. Came off as kind of a strange guy but thought I could look past that.

Overall they lied to me about my job, and I met one very strange person

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years?   1 Answer

Account Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at ASG Renaissance (San Francisco, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

1st was a skype interview, then a face to face interview at a local hotel. then there was a over the phone offer made. then where was a flight from a rep to set me up here locally. then there was training that occurred in the home state of the HDQ office.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

not much negotiation

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmington Hills, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASG Renaissance (Farmington Hills, MI) in March 2010.

Interview

Very smooth and timely. Phone screen with the Recruiting manager, face to face with HR, face to face with President and met the other team members.

Interview Questions

• Explain a time when you experienced conflict within a team   Answer Question

Negotiation

Easy. Met my compensation requirements.