ASTRO Interview Questions | Glassdoor

ASTRO Interview Questions

Interviews at ASTRO

2.8

Associate Interview

Interview

Very relaxed and friendly, with an intention to grow my career if I were to get the job. I got a clear understanding of the job scope and was anticipating to be hired.

Interview Questions

• What is your five year plan?   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASTRO (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2018.

Interview

Firstly there was an coding assignment round, i cleared it on the same day. So they said they liked my solution and asked me to come for face to face interview.
    In the face to face interview, i was asked about my current project. It was all fine even again they said they liked it. They said they will let me know later on for any further discussion.
    But they came back with a reply that they selected some higher experience guy. This was irrational feedback as they knew my experience prior to the interview

Interview Questions

• What i do in current project   1 Answer

Senior Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at ASTRO.

Interview

Very disorganised; not what you would expect from an established company. E.g. the listed interviewers sent a junior staff to conduct the interview. The invite to interview was accidentally addressed to a different candidate.

3D Generalist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ASTRO (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in April 2019.

Interview

informal, casual, the head of graphic or post contacted me about my application i and was there for interview in few days. i meet with the head of post and had a casul informal interview, talked about the job responsbility and roles and priejts that they do.

Interview Questions

• are you interested in broadcasting?   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at ASTRO (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in September 2012.

Interview

The interview process was good except the period taken to offer the role was slightly long which required me to do continuous follow up. However, my immediate superior was helpful in providing the details on what was happening. Therefore I was kept informed most of the time.

For the one to one interview, my immediate supervisor who was my interviewer was friendly and welcoming. The environment for the interview was very conducive. I did not have to wait for too long before I was interviewed.

Interview Questions

• My experiences and how do I deal with stressful environments   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at ASTRO (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in July 2015.

Interview

Sent in my CV and immediately got a call from ASTRO's Talent Management team to set up interview the following week with the Head of Department. even though it was just a first interview, there were a lot of documents to prepare and hand over: employment form, MyKad copy, certificates and a passport photo. Happened very quickly.

Interview Questions

• 1. What my status was (whether I was single/had young kids). Due to the demands of the job, the interviewer set expectations fairly.
      2. Current salary and expected salary   1 Answer

Assistant Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at ASTRO (Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)) in August 2010.

Interview

Casual and easy going. There were several interviews and salary negotiation stages. Bonus was contractual. It took several months before the offer was made and we were mutually happy with the salary offer

Interview Questions

• What would you do to turn around the business if given a chance   Answer Question

Assistant Vice President Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at ASTRO in July 2017.

Interview

Worst pre- interview experience, doubt that working environment or culture would be any better! I was shortlisted for an interview. Unfortunately the interview date coincides with my event date. I politely called up and inform that hiring department. The reply got me dumbfounded “If you can make it you come. We don’t reschedule interviews!” Really not impressed with ASTRO after this treatment.
    Didn’t make it to the interview.

Interview Questions

• NA as I’ve only experienced the pre-interview arrangement.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at ASTRO in March 2016.

Interview

Simple and straightforward face-to-face interview. I received a phone call that day itself saying that I got the job. An official offer was emailed to me in the days that followed.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No, I was not able to negotiate the offer.

Management Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at ASTRO (London, England (UK)).

Interview

Interview questions were easy. Thus, it makes it difficult for you because questions are too general. Adequate amount of charisma should be presented to impress but not to show off.