AVI-SPL Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.4

1. Featured Interview

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Philadelphia, PA).

Interview

Interview was as described and considerate of my time. Relevant questions with an organic give and take in the time we had. The recruiter was very precise in the information provided which helped to show that this company was organized.

Interview Questions

• What could my style or background bring to help their company.   1 Answer

Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Dallas, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Quick and painless. Every one was friendly and hospitable. Enjoyed the interview process. No tough questions. I cant stop until I give you 30 words? Ok. word word word word word word word word word word

Interview Questions

Negotiation

no negotiation

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Billerica, MA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Billerica, MA) in October 2016.

Interview

Went over resume, strengths, what happened with jobs in past, what i want in next job. looking for a career or job? Had my references call my interviewer to be different. What would I bring to the table that isn't already hired or being taken place today at AVI SPL. My now / EX boss understood my philosophy on being in sales and as a leader so the process was great and informative on both parts

Interview Questions

• What was your part in the sales process   1 Answer
    • We have had no big problems outside the norm with our current vendor, why switch now?   1 Answer
    • Are we capable of making this successful and understanding our needs and wants?   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Dallas, TX) in April 2011.

Interview

Just asked a few questions then had a video interview, was painless. But they lied about the type of client they wanted to go after. Later I realized management thinks you should consider it an honor to work at avispl. Wha a joke.

Interview Questions

• How have you been doing since we last worked together?   1 Answer

Front End Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Midland, MI) in July 2015.

Interview

Sat down and was asked when I could start. Took less than 30 minutes. Getting onto Dow's campus and finding the visitor center was a majority of the battle. Process was straight forward. I submitted online through Indeed, got a call, got the interview date, did the interview, got a call where they ask how much you want to make, then started in 2 weeks.

Interview Questions

• Generic runthrough of my resume   1 Answer

Project Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Denver, CO) in May 2015.

Interview

Recruiter from corporate office reached out and scheduled soft phone interview. Once completed, a in-person interview was set up with the local office. I met with the Senior Design Engineer and Operations Manager

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with Crestron?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Tampa, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Was referred to the hiring manager, who contacted me by phone several times to discuss to possibility of future employment with AVI-SPL I was then asked to meet with the manager and we negotiated my salary and I was hired. The interview was very comfortable and pleasant and encouraging.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to describe the Project management process for implementation   1 Answer

Federal Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Houston, TX) in February 2018.

Interview

Three telephone interviews, one face-face. Extremely comfortable in every aspect. Requirements were clearly laid out. Expectations were clearly laid out. The salary, benefits and bonus plans were also clearly stated

Interview Questions

• Mostly ask me to review the experiences in the industry and my successful approach in attaining and managing customers   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cypress, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Cypress, CA) in June 2014.

Interview

Long, multiple levels to meet with. Met with GM multiple times. Then video conference with upper management and executive level. Offer took a while to prepare and process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AVI-SPL in March 2015.

Interview

Straightforward and quick. The manager I was going to work for interviewed me directly and inquired about my day to day processes and experience working within the payroll profession. I interviewed first with the recruiter, then with the manager I would be reporting to.

Interview Questions

• Do you have experience with Prevailing Wage and Job Costing   Answer Question

Web Tech Interview

Anonymous Employee in Midland, MI

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AVI-SPL (Midland, MI) in December 2013.

Interview

4 people in the room, very intimidating at first, but they reassured that they are people to and they just wanted to find out more about my style and personality. They made sure you were comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Basic programming questions such as preference.
      Example: To make a word bold, what would you rather use? <b></b> or <strong></strong>   1 Answer