AXISCADES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AXISCADES

2.7

Supply Chain Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at AXISCADES (San Antonio, TX) in April 2018.

Interview

Axiscades Interview, Client Interview, Supply Chain Knowledge, Previous Experiences, Education. Very good Communication and Very Professional and On Site Visit once. Visit and Routed to Front office for ID and Worked after a Week to describe job responsibilities.

Manufacturing Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Decatur, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Decatur, IL) in December 2017.

Interview

The interview process is pretty easy and straight forward with just basic straight forward questions. It was a very easy interview and I was able to crack it pretty easily.

Interview Questions

• What are the continuous Improvement projects taken up by you?   1 Answer

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mossville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Mossville, IL) in April 2017.

Interview

Interview was conducted by the client Caterpillar at Mossville, IL. Once the client is satisfied, they informed my company and then I accepted. The process was quick and smooth. The speed depends on how soon the client wants the candidate

Interview Questions

• Experience of previous projects   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXISCADES in August 2013.

Interview

The receptionist was nice. If you are into marketing this may be for you. However, if you are looking for a 9- 5 this may not be your idea place

Interview Questions

• If a customer decided to leave the company would you grant them that or convince them to stay.   Answer Question

Because it wasn't for me

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Peoria, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Questioned by panel regarding past experiences and how would I bring value to job. then what kind of design tools i mastered. my knowledge about product design. about different projects I delt in previous job.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seguin, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Seguin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Came to know of the opening from LinkedIn profile of their recruiter. Mailed her my resume and had an HR based interview call the very next day. Answered basic questions like relocation, salary desired, location preference if any and date of availability. After the telephonic interview, was informed about working for Client company (Caterpillar) in their Texas Power Systems plant in Seguin Texas. After 2 days had a telephonic interview with one of the technical manager. Interview was totally resume based. Got the verdict in another 2 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed pay rate.

Simulation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Peoria, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by Axis to fill a contract position on site at another major company in the area. Axis provided information about the position, but not a detailed job description. After communicating with the recruiter by email and phone for several days, I was informed that the manager of the group at the major company would like to interview me. A phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was with the manager for the group that I would be working with at th major company. Axis was not involved in the interview at all. The manager asked me questions based on my experience and my resume. Concluding the phone interview, he said he was going to recommend that Axis make me an offer for the position. Other then recruiting me, and making the offer, Axis was not involved in the interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with 3D factory simulation, the tools you used, and the overall outcome major projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was almost no room for negotiation. I received the offer from Axis, and they wanted notice of acceptance within 24 hours. The didn't negotiate any of the terms of the offer.

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Peoria, IL) in June 2008.

Interview

Interviewer was so friendly and discussed over various questions related to my previous experiences. And it was short and sweet. HR processing and responses were really supportive and quicker than I expected.

GET Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2020.

Interview

The interview process was called through job portal. It consisted of one general aptitude and one technical round both of which were written this took one full day. Then we were called the next day for f2f for one technical and one HR round.
    The HR was good and responsive.

Design Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Hyderabad (India)) in September 2019.

Interview

There was no pre placement talk
    1) written test: This will take around 1 hr and covers aptitude verbal and technical questions.
    Candidate shortlisted from here were selected for interviews.
    2 Interview: telephonic interview for about 30 mins which was not that difficult but covered all the subjects of your respective syllabus and can even check your skills at mathematics

Interview Questions

• They cover questions from all the subjects and especially material science and stress strain diagram   Answer Question
    • Questions on material properties of steel and how carbon percentage varies the properties of steel   Answer Question