AXISCADES Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at AXISCADES

2.7

Senior Mechanical Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Peoria, IL) in June 2008.

Interview

Interviewer was so friendly and discussed over various questions related to my previous experiences. And it was short and sweet. HR processing and responses were really supportive and quicker than I expected.

Design Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Peoria, IL) in July 2012.

Interview

Questioned by panel regarding past experiences and how would I bring value to job. then what kind of design tools i mastered. my knowledge about product design. about different projects I delt in previous job.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seguin, TX

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Seguin, TX) in September 2011.

Interview

Came to know of the opening from LinkedIn profile of their recruiter. Mailed her my resume and had an HR based interview call the very next day. Answered basic questions like relocation, salary desired, location preference if any and date of availability. After the telephonic interview, was informed about working for Client company (Caterpillar) in their Texas Power Systems plant in Seguin Texas. After 2 days had a telephonic interview with one of the technical manager. Interview was totally resume based. Got the verdict in another 2 days.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. Fixed pay rate.

Simulation Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Peoria, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Peoria, IL) in May 2010.

Interview

I was recruited by Axis to fill a contract position on site at another major company in the area. Axis provided information about the position, but not a detailed job description. After communicating with the recruiter by email and phone for several days, I was informed that the manager of the group at the major company would like to interview me. A phone interview was scheduled. The phone interview was with the manager for the group that I would be working with at th major company. Axis was not involved in the interview at all. The manager asked me questions based on my experience and my resume. Concluding the phone interview, he said he was going to recommend that Axis make me an offer for the position. Other then recruiting me, and making the offer, Axis was not involved in the interview process at all.

Interview Questions

• Describe your experience with 3D factory simulation, the tools you used, and the overall outcome major projects.   Answer Question

Negotiation

There was almost no room for negotiation. I received the offer from Axis, and they wanted notice of acceptance within 24 hours. The didn't negotiate any of the terms of the offer.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at AXISCADES in August 2013.

Interview

The receptionist was nice. If you are into marketing this may be for you. However, if you are looking for a 9- 5 this may not be your idea place

Interview Questions

• If a customer decided to leave the company would you grant them that or convince them to stay.   Answer Question

Because it wasn't for me

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Pune (India)) in March 2014.

Interview

Interview process was-
    1. Aptitude test which was easy
    2. Technical round easy questions
    3. Technical round easy questions
    HR round was included in last technical round itself
    Result was announced on day itself
    No needed to wait for weeks

Analysis Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AXISCADES in July 2013.

Interview

it was in 2 levels. Technical and HR round. Technical round difficulty is moderate but HR round is more critical. Technical team was found more knowledgeable and supportive in the discussion.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Mumbai (India)) in May 2011.

Interview

it was ok. But had to wait initially for long time.. Later it was interview and the group discussion. Going through employee referral works here. The outcome of the interview was positive.

Interview Questions

• general questions. They have given mostly scenario based questions to solve. The panel was friendly and was patiently answering the questions asked by us,   Answer Question

Assistant Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at AXISCADES (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

Shortlisted through Glassdoor.
    While I attending interview, I'm having six month experience in composite aerospace parts and tools modelling (CATIA workbench).
    1. First round written technical test .
        ( 5 two marks, 15 one marks . Most questions from strength of Materials and other questions basics of Mechanical Engineering )
    2. CATIA tool test.
    3. Third round technical interview. Most of questions related to our work experience, GD&T , material science one question, one or two questions from basic of mechanical Engineering.
    4. Fourth round again technical, they just asked one or two questions from composites.
    5. Hr round.

Interview Questions

• what are the things we have to consider while modelling composite parts?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AXISCADES.

Interview

A strong curriculum vitae is the most important for a strong first impression. A through knowledge in aircraft structures would really benefit you along with a positive attitude. Knowing the specializations of your mentor would help smoothen the process and help you learn more through your internship.

Interview Questions

• projects/subjects that i have dealt with?   1 Answer