Abacus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 26, 2017

1.9

Warehouse Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abacus (New York, NY).

Interview

not really an interview. they call multiple people in, drug test them, take their ID's and thats it. anyone can walk in and get the same process done. you dont get any advantage for your skills or experience, they repeatedly asked for my racial background tho. which was uncomfortable.

Interview Questions

• they dont ask you anything. they just drug test you and thats it.   Answer Question

J R Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carlisle, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abacus (Carlisle, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview was alright. The recruiter conducting the interview seemed to be very easy going and helpful. Honestly, I l think he was more attracted to me than actually getting the job done. We went over my resume and details of the job. I was later called and offered the position and told that they would contact me with salary information later. I never received any type of correspondence until I kept following up with them. Only to find out that they decided not to continue with me because of the distance I lived from the place.

Unarmed Security Guard Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mount Rainier, MD

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abacus (Mount Rainier, MD).

Interview

It was pretty easy, there weren't any questions that I weren't able to answer to m best ability. The interviewer didn't try to trick me, nor did they ask questions they weren't supposed to ask a potential employee. Because the interview went smoothly, I rate is an overall 10.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in the instance of a customer shoplifting items from a store?   1 Answer

Payroll Interview

Interview

very simple. easy process and friendly people applied online received call for interview. answered a few questions over the phone and interviewed in person the next day. the interviewers were very friendly and kept it short and sweet. I was offered the position the very next day. that was it.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

non negotiable

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abacus.

Interview

Group inerview

Release Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Abacus (San Jose, CA) in October 2013.

Interview

Quick and to the point. People were professional and no nonsense

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Win win with little back and forth. Very quick turn around

Forklift Operator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aiken, SC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Abacus (Aiken, SC) in August 2013.

Interview

The interview was an "in house" at SCVRD. It lasted 20 minutes, there were two female interviewers twenty five to thirty years of age. The younger of the two asked the questions, the older lady observed and seemed disinterested in the whole thing. The younger one adjusted her bra strap a couple times during the conversation which seemed unprofessional. At the end I was told that they had just hired 6 people and there were no more positions left. So I interviewed for a job that no longer existed and got put in a folder.

Interview Questions

• I was asked had I ever been monitored while performing my job duties so I asked her to explain more specifically what she meant. Seemed like a no - brainer. If you don't do the work required your fired!   Answer Question

Toll Collector Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Abacus (Richmond, VA) in April 2013.

Interview

Phone Screening. A group interview/learning session. 1 on 1 interview. Invitation to orientation if you meet all the requirements and availability.

Interview Questions

• Do you have available transportation to and from work that will stay atleast half filled up with gas.   1 Answer

Negotiation

It is a set pay rate for all employees. 8.75 for training and 9.25 after training.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abacus (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2014.

Interview

Only 2 rounds of interview. one is Technical round and another one is hr round.
    if got selected they will give immediate offer. and in technical round they ask what technologies we have worked on, why you left the previous company, previous salary ,work culture. over all interview process is good and good HR team. i recommend this company

Nachhilfelehrer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Abacus (Karlsruhe, Baden-Württemberg (Germany)) in August 2015.

Interview

Das Gespräch verlief ziemlich einfach und anders als bei sonstigen Vorstellungsgesprächen. Es ging mehr darum mich als Arbeiter für die Firma zu gewinnen als darum das ich dort arbeiten möchte. Es herrscht eben ein Fachkräftemangel und das hat man im Gespräch herausgehört. Insgesamt ging es nur 45 min und danach waren alle offenen Fragen von beiden Seiten geklärt.

Interview Questions

• Welche Vorkenntnise/Nachweise haben sie?   1 Answer