Abbott Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Abbott Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2018

2.8

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

Submitted resume initially thru recruiter than the process was expedited when submitted via employee referral. Received a call to have a phone interview with hiring manager. Shortly after, got a call from recruiter to schedule for an in-person interview. Met with 2-3 people 1:1. Received acceptance offer the next day.

Internal Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Abbott (Columbus, OH) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online and through their website. After the initial screening, I sent in a Hirevue video and was contacted couple weeks after to go to an onsite interview. They flew me out to their offices and I had 2 interviews (one with a former intern and another with 2 of the sales managers).

ITPDP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Notre Dame, IN

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Abbott (Notre Dame, IN) in October 2017.

Interview

There was a very casual pre-interview dinner the night before with the interviewers and graduates of the intern program or members of the PDP program. The day of the interviews involves two back-to-back 30 minute interviews. During these, you are asked to tell a little about yourself and then the interviewer asks several situational questions. Being able to tie these situations to a professional, scholastic, or extra-curricular experience is essential.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you were able to succeed while working with a difficult group.   Answer Question
    • How would you resolve a conflict in the workplace that you are apart of   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott.

Interview

Application is submitted online. First round of interview is an virtual interview. You will have chance to practice. The second round is two 30minutes back to back behavioral interview with VP level interviewer.

Supplier Quality Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Abbott (San Jose, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was really effective. I received a phone interview, followed by a digital interview and an onsite interview. The only issue I had was the fact that they did not compensate me for my expenses to conduct the face to face interview.

Interview Questions

• They really did not ask much of anything. It was mostly conversation.   Answer Question

EP-TSS Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Abbott (Atlanta, GA) in September 2017.

Interview

After campus info session they selected people to interview, 30 min on campus interview, selected to shadow, got rid of shadowing, 3 other interviews either at hospitals or coffee shops. Very casual besides the initial on campus interview.

Systems Engineer Interview

Interview

Onsite, 3 rounds, mostly technical. I was given a site tour. Round 1 was a panel of 4 - mostly technical. Last round was mostly HR-ish questions. Everyone was polite.

Clinical Research Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Abbott (Saint Paul, MN) in August 2017.

Interview

I had several phone interviews going up the management chain before they scheduled an on-site interview day. The on-site interview included a 30-minute presentation about my doctoral dissertation with additional time for questions as well a series of face-to-face and phone interviews. The process was fairly quick and the interviewers were more interested in my skills than any specific domain knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Why do yo want to move from academia to the corporate world?   Answer Question
    • What makes you interested in Clinical Science?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your research and experimental design experience.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your peer-review publication experience.   Answer Question

TSS EP Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Abbott (Atlanta, GA) in August 2017.

Interview

Very candid interview. Discussed my interest in the job, my relevant background, and my future career ambitions. Both recruiters were very hospitable and made me feel comfortable during the interview. They were genuinely interested in getting to know me!

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Abbott (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Video interview with questions posted then answers recorded. It was with Hire Vue. It said I would receive feedback within 3 days. I never heard back from Hire Vue or Abbott