Acacia Network Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Acacia Network

2.4

Sort:

Social Worker Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acacia Network.

Interview

I was invited for an interview for an MSW-level position; I had not been told that the interview was in fact a job fair for numerous positions within the agency. I waited for well over an hour, and the interviewers and other staff appeared confused about the role I was being considered for, and I was brought to the wrong staff member, further lengthening the process. I ultimately chose to withdraw from consideration due to their lack of professionalism and clarity.

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Acacia Network in September 2015.

Interview

1 on 1 interview, asked about previous experience, supervisor mainly explained the position, the new facility, wasn't much of an interview, was extremely easy it was more of an explanation, seems if the supervisor got a good vibe from you, you were good to go.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acacia Network (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

Asked basic questions, but very disorganized. Noone knew exactly what to ask, the manager is insane. Micromanaging at its fullest all day everyday. Alot of gossip way too much gossip ........................................

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acacia Network (Bronx, NY) in September 2016.

Interview

It was a very relaxed informal interview. The told me how she became a member of the Acacia Network. She let me know that it was a very intense job that wasn't always a 9-5.

Interview Questions

• How would I handle a difficult client?   1 Answer

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albany, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Acacia Network (Albany, NY).

Interview

Fast interview with the Regional Director of the program. Pretty much just asked me about my resume and why I wanted to work at Acacia Network. I had to answer numerous situational questions.

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Acacia Network (New York, NY).

Interview

Interview was detailed and went fairly well. The interviewers are very strict with time, so ensure you do your research have all of your ducks in a row. Be clear concrete and concise when answering questions.

Shift Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Acacia Network (New York, NY) in December 2014.

Interview

Pretty brief. I sold myself very well, and didn't have a degree at the time. Still got the job although I was asked some pretty tough questions. However, I have always been pretty good at interviewing for jobs.

Interview Questions

• They always ask about previous experience and issues you dealt with.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Acacia Network (Bronx, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

Great interview process, great team very polite. Awesome environment. I woukd send people to acacia to come in and apply. The hiring herw was quick and easy.... I would like to express this company is great to work.for.

Care Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Acacia Network (Bronx, NY) in August 2015.

Interview

I had three interviewers, two current care managers and the supervisor who joined later. They asked straight to the point questions, mainly about experience. They also thoroughly explained the job description.

Program Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bronx, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Acacia Network (Bronx, NY) in June 2015.

Interview

They listened to what I had to say and responded thoughtfully. They offered a challenging work environment with support and opportunities to help me develop into a great manager as well as a great clinician. I got the sense that they were committed to my career development, not just looking to have me meet their current need, and that they wanted me to see myself as a long-term employee making progress and learning new skills as I went along.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable working for an agency that has a strong Latino identity?   1 Answer