Access Bank PLC Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 2, 2017

2.9

Frontline Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

We first wrote a compute based test, it was 10 questions for 10 minutes and the cut off mark was 50%, everybody that passed above 50% where asked to wait and do a PDA, it's just a personal development attitude test, after that we were invited for a panel interview in the companys headquarters in VI

Interview Questions

• They first of all asked me to introduce myself, why did I want to work in access bank, the company's core values and how it relates with my personal values,, etc..   1 Answer

Frontline Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Lagos (Nigeria)) in October 2017.

Interview

First take a test, 10 questions both quantitative and verbal, the cut off is 50%. If you make the cut off, you proceed to the panel interview. There were 4 people on the panel for my interview, i dontnknow if it changes. After the panel interview then executive interview and medicals.

Interview Questions

• Describe yourself
      Why Access bank
      How your course of study applies to the job   1 Answer

Front-line Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC.

Interview

i applied online and got an invite to take a test weeks later. Test had 10 questions(english and maths), pass mark was 50%. Next stage was a panel interview. Next was a top management interview.

Graduate Trainee Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC.

Interview

First is an aptitude test which consist of quantitative, verbal(including an essay) , personality test. Once you pass that stage you proceed to the next stage which is the Interview with a panel after which is the final stage, one on one with the HR

Interview Questions

• What do you know about Access Bank?   1 Answer

Graduate Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Lagos (Nigeria)) in March 2017.

Interview

Firstly i wrote the exam, consisting of quantitative reasoning, verbal reasoning, essay writing and psychometric test. After that, i was called for the first interview which was a panel interview, i passed that stage and was called for a one on one interview with top management.

Graduate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Lagos (Nigeria)) in May 2017.

Interview

The interview process was too extended and over delayed. The first stage was an Aptitude test (though not really tough, so don't be scared), followed by a little personality test. Then, I got invited via mail for a Panel interview, then after some weeks, got invited for Medicals. Then a month later, got invited for a One on One interview (that's the final stage).

Interview Questions

• What do you know about this Bank?   1 Answer
    • Why should we hire you?   1 Answer

Direct Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Lagos (Nigeria)) in April 2017.

Interview

It was a long hectic process. There were different stages of the interview. The most annoying thing is that they believe since you are looking for a job then you're jobless because they would call at 8pm today to tell you that you have an interview the next day in another state.

Retail Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Jos (Nigeria)) in April 2017.

Interview

Applied for the job, filled a form, wen for the interview twobby two. Questions was asked by the panel, it was answered
    Few days later, we were called to resume the job. The interview was not too easy but it was good

Interview Questions

• Can u work under pressure and multitask?   1 Answer

Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Lagos (Nigeria)).

Interview

The first step are 2 written tests. Then 3 stages of oral interview. Then medicals. Then training school. If you pass the exams at the end of the 4 months training school, then you get employed

Internship Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lagos (Nigeria)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Access Bank PLC (Lagos (Nigeria)) in September 2016.

Interview

Well,the interviewers are calm and friendly which help you to surpassed your nervousness, they collected my CV although they have it already but I also prepare extra which they might ask for and they did. After the interview I left and in two weeks I received a message that I can start an intern with them. I waited for about one week before call up.