Access Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

Interviews for Top Jobs at Access Services

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Access Services (Fort Washington, PA) in May 2011.

Interview

the first interview was in the office with multiple members of the leadership team. The second interview was in the community with another coordinator. The second interview gave me the chance to talk to a current employee and see what the job would entail. After that interview there was another group interview where I reflected on my observations and the work that was done by the other coordinator and what challenges it might pose

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work here?   1 Answer

Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Access Services (Fort Washington, PA) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a quick interview. Not formal. The interview was in a corner of a room, not a real office. Did not have any privacy, random people walked in a few times. A lot of casual questions (how'd you find out about this job, why do you want to work here), then probably the most crucial part of the interview were the scenario questions (what would you do if this happens). Only one interview, their definitely of a second interview is meeting your clients. Pretty easy.

Interview Questions

• Scenario questions, what would you do if....   1 Answer

Mobile Crisis Worker Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fort Washington, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Access Services (Fort Washington, PA).

Interview

My first interview was basic question with one person. Got a call later and the next part of the process I was taken into the field for 8 hours, talking with different clients. Normally something you'd get paid for. I was not. Then I was asked for a 2nd interview with 4 people all asking different questions. Some didn't seem prepared. A lot of clarifying their questions before answering. Then I didn't receive a call until a month later(after I already had a diff job) telling me no thank you.

Interview Questions

• If a client cancels and your on one side of town and all your other clients are on the other side, what would you do?   1 Answer