Accutest Laboratories Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Accutest Laboratories Interview Questions

Updated Sep 25, 2017

1.7

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories.

Interview

The interview was straightforward with a few basic questions. I had a brief wait prior to starting. My interviewer showed me the facilities and layout of the building. I was asked about my willingness to put in overtime on short notice, which is fine by me.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to do a few quick calculations to make a solution.   Answer Question

Analytical Chemist Interview

Interview

we do recommend spending some time getting comfortable with what you might be asked, what hiring managers are really looking for in your responses, and what it takes to show that you're the right man or woman for the job.

Interview Questions

• tell me about yourself?
      What do you like to do outside of work?
      Where do you see yourself in five years?   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Marlborough, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories (Marlborough, MA).

Interview

The laboratory director found my resume on monster and contacted me by phone to schedule an interview. I was away on vacation but had the interview about a week after our phone call.

Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories.

Interview

He call you for you interview, manager ask few question and after few days receive the call for hr if you get hire and you receive email regarding your offer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories (Dayton, NJ).

Interview

Easy interview only 30 minutes. Interviewed by the lab supervisor. Went through my resume asked if I had perviously seen the techniques. After interview was showed the facility and then returned to interview room to address my questions.

Anonymous Employee in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories (Dayton, NJ) in March 2016.

Interview

Went in for an interview 1 week after getting called. Met with a couple of department heads, who mostly asked me about my school and work experience. You don't need relevant experience, but they really look for experience involving high-pressure, team-oriented scenarios. They called back 2 days later and offered me the job.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to change tasks really quickly and how you handled it.   Answer Question

Part Time Chemical Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories (Dayton, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

I walked and was told to wait in the front office for about 30 minutes. A lady came and took me to an office so she can interview me, she asked me basic questions about myself. She told me two departments are opened. I was interviewed by the supervisor of the general chemistry & inorganic department. The guy was chill, he went through my resume and asked me specific questions about the techniques I learned in lab.

Interview Questions

• When's your graduation date?
      How many hours can you work and when?
      Asked about lab techniques that I learned.   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wheat Ridge, CO

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories (Wheat Ridge, CO) in December 2015.

Interview

I showed up. Then, I was talked at for 30 minutes about how time was a big deal in producion. Only one question was asked of me from the organics manager. Something like, "Can you work fast?" Then, I was sent over to another department in the other side of the building, where they kept asking me weird questions multiple times, like if I'd tell a superior about any misconduct I saw, and the like. This job was never offered to me, nor was I allowed to work in that department later on though I was fully qualified for it.

I was then given a tour of the lab, which highly dissapointed me. A month and a half later I accepted for a completely different job offer I hadn't even interviewed for, just because I wanted work in the field. I turned down their first two wage offers until they finally gave me what I demanded. Desperate, desperate people...

Interview Questions

• "Can you work fast despite harsh deadlines?"
      "If you saw somebody violating an sop, who would you report them to?"
      "How do you feel about ethical behavior in a laboratory?'
      "To whose attention would you bring any violations to if you saw any?"
      And more such "honesty" questions.   1 Answer

Chemist Interview

Interview

It was good experience. Hr asked you general questions about sakary expectation, about experience, general common questions about you. So basically they ask you to describe yourself. Then they call manager of particular department that you applied for or they looking forward to put you in. They manager ask you about your previous job and experience in details. That's all. Easy.

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Accutest Laboratories.

Interview

First, fill in a form with some basic information, including references. And then, a HR talked to me and introduced the company; she took me to see their labs an storages. Finally, the HR brought me to meet the manager, he asked me some questions related to my resume and background.