Ace Parking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Ace Parking Interview Questions

Updated Mar 15, 2017

2.0

Valet Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ace Parking.

Interview

The interview process for Ace Parking was very fast and very efficient. The process leading up to the interview was also fast. Once submitting an application online, an email was received within one week on where to go and what location the interview was for. There was one interview done on the site location and the recruitment process took a few weeks.

Interview Questions

• They asked various safety related questions about driving vehicles. Customer service was also a focus and they specifically asked about driving a manual transmission vehicle.   Answer Question

Traffic Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Ace Parking (Dallas, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied on a Sunday Online here in Dallas, Tx, I received a phone call on monday that ask me to come to a a group interview @3:00pm downtown. When I went of course parking is like 8 bucks however if you tell the cashier your there for an interview you can park for free at a designated spot. However it was only 2 people included myself in the group interview which was a shock however they had position at the omni hotel and also at the fair park. They ask a couple question went out had a pow wow me and the girl that was with me were both offered positions. and 2 days later background check Thursday we start the job.

Interview Questions

• What is Integrity to you.   1 Answer
    • What are you short terms goals?   1 Answer

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The same day, I was emailed a invitation to a group interview. After I accepted. I was immediately sent a confirmation and time. At the interview, I arrived to a 12 to 13 person group interview where 3 or 4 recruiting managers reviewed all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to dress professionally as a cashier at ace parking   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I went straight to orientation because I knew someone in the company and came highly recommended. They highly value recommendations and references. The orientation was valuable because it taught you everything from opening the door to addressing customer service scenarios.

Cashier Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ace Parking (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. The questions were a little tougher than I expected but still easy enough. I don't think the answers really mattered as much as your pulse did. Got offered a job on spot, although had to wait 3 days for background check to come back. Had orientation 1 week after interview and started work 2 days after that.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Interview was a panel interview and was no longer than 15 minutes. There was a group of 6 people getting interview. They just asked me about my previous jobs.

Traffic Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Parking (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

The interview process was very easy, I applied online and a few days later they called me to come in for an informal interview. I got there, they showed me around the Convention Center and just asked me if I am reliable and hardworking.

Interview Questions

• Are you reliable to be on time and work the days/times you are scheduled?   1 Answer
    • What days/times are you available for work?   Answer Question

Valet Attendant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ace Parking.

Interview

Take a basic competency test at HQ. Interview with HR and then with direct site manager at hotel selected to work at. Some locations have you interview with GM of hotel but others do not.

Interview Questions

• None come to mind, rather easy interview process focused on attention to customer service   Answer Question

Negotiation

Minimum wage so non-negotiable

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in September 2014.

Interview

Easiest interview I have ever been in. Group interview with 10+ people. They mainly want to make sure that you are available to work most of the time throughout the week. I think they hired 12 out of the 14 people that were being interviewed. They only asked the group two questions each and to be honest, a lot of the applicants answered were so bad. However, most of them still got hired. Joke of an interview, but they just want numbers. They will overstaff every hotel to make sure that there are enough Valets.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Ace?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA).

Interview

It was a group interview. We didn't really have much asked of us beyond whether we were able to do basic math for cash-handling and telling time. They will give you a math test during the interview. You are not allowed to use a calculator. After that they'll ask you how you would react in certain situations to gauge your judgement.

Interview Questions

• The questions were very basic, standard interview material. Very easy to prep for if you just check out interview questions on google.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation phase to speak of. The hourly rates are set by the union contract so you don't really have much to negotiate about unless you want a specific property.