Ace Parking Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.9

Sort:

Parking Lot Attendant Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in April 2008.

Interview

I was breathing and didn't have a criminal record so they hired me.

Interview Questions

• Do you have a criminal record?.   8 Answers

Negotiation

Hah! Here's the deal, take it or leave it, sucker.

Intern Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Parking in June 2007.

Interview

It was a fairly laid back interview, the interviewer was easygoing and made you feel at ease. The questions were pretty standard interview questions, nothing out of left field. There were no case studies or any skills test to speak of. Overall a very pleasant experience.

Anonymous Employee in Stanford, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Ace Parking (Stanford, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Really quick interview. Just introductions and brief work history. Few questions about experience. It was a group interview with at least ten other people. They needed workers so they hired us all. Really easy to get in.

Interview Questions

• How would you deal with an angry customer   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

I applied online. The same day, I was emailed a invitation to a group interview. After I accepted. I was immediately sent a confirmation and time. At the interview, I arrived to a 12 to 13 person group interview where 3 or 4 recruiting managers reviewed all the candidates.

Interview Questions

• Why is it important to dress professionally as a cashier at ace parking   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Ace Parking (Phoenix, AZ) in April 2015.

Interview

It was a group interview. The questions were a little tougher than I expected but still easy enough. I don't think the answers really mattered as much as your pulse did. Got offered a job on spot, although had to wait 3 days for background check to come back. Had orientation 1 week after interview and started work 2 days after that.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

group interview, a question was asked and then everyone has a chance to answer, filled out paperwork, did an assessment test that was about 45 min to an hr long

Ambassador Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Ace Parking (San Diego, CA) in September 2013.

Interview

I am a Air Force VETERAN...I always study and process the company i want to work for
    I am always prepared and VERY detailed

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ace Parking (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2014.

Interview

the interview process was fairly simple, it was an initial phone call from the HR manager, then a face to face interview with the GM and another manager, then it took about two weeks to hear back from them

Shift Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Ace Parking.

Interview

There were two interviews. They were very professional.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

It was the location and pay that made me accept the position.

Valet Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Ace Parking.

Interview

Be honest, Be personable, Dress professionally.

Interview Questions

• How have you resolved issues at your previous employment   Answer Question