Acme Brick Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Acme Brick

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Acme, LA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Acme Brick (Acme, LA) in August 2015.

Interview

Very good interview, brief and to the point. Talked about my previews jobs and expertise and how they relate to this job. Gave examples and talked about my self and what I can bring to this business.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a customer service experience?   1 Answer

Vice President of Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Acme Brick (Dallas, TX) in January 2015.

Interview

Thorough interview process, 5 steps including face time with the CEO. Very balanced approach ensuring I was just as comfortable with their leadership team and going-forward strategy as they were with the skills, capabilities and experience I brought to the table.

Interview Questions

• What intrigues you about our company? and Where to you see opportunities for growth within the industry space   Answer Question

Packaging Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denton, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Acme Brick (Denton, TX) in December 2014.

Interview

Walk you through department explaining what is expected, hours of work, tells you when orientation is. No actual interview, just be polite and say you are willing to work, that's all they want.

Interview Questions

• Have you worked in a heavily physically demanding job before   1 Answer