ActionLink Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Sort:

Marketing Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pensacola, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at ActionLink (Pensacola, FL).

Interview

I was referred by a manager and hired on with them within a week.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Straight offer no negotiation.

Merchandiser Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at ActionLink (Lafayette, LA) in September 2011.

Interview

filled out on line application. corparate recruiter called me. took online assesment test. second phone interview with corporate recruiter. called corporate recruiter back she gave info to regional manager. the regional manager called me and set up a phone interview. then scheduled a face to face interview. then offer was made based on face to face interview.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

yes a little nogotiability

Sales Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at ActionLink in September 2014.

Interview

I got recruited through a manager whom I worked for a quite sometime. I had my interview with him over the phone and he asked for a behavioral based questions about retail management and business acumen. I was instantly passed over to the recruiter for a brief interview and than offered a position as a sales manager and went over salary expectation.I took the drugs and background check . A week later I got called for a meeting with other managers on the program . Then the project kicked off.

Product Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at ActionLink (Overland Park, KS) in October 2013.

Interview

You will get a call from the district manager (DM) who will approve your employment.

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy most about interacting with the public?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Pay was negotiated solely based on your previous customer service experience.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lafayette, LA

Application

The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ActionLink (Lafayette, LA) in July 2011.

Interview

First call was asking fi I'm interested in the job, setting up an interview time, which was only a couple of days later, after that all of the correspondence was done over email and faxes.

Field Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tustin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at ActionLink (Tustin, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

Hiring and interview process was simple. Phone interview with HR asking general questions on the position you applied for. Second phone interview with the manager you will be reporting to and a few more questions as well a little role play on what position you are applying for.

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at ActionLink.

Interview

The process was a pleasant experience. It was a brief phone interview to get to know me and they proceeded to schedule an online interview. When the day came, they were experiencing technical difficulties and just did another interview over the phone.

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ActionLink (Chicago, IL) in October 2011.

Interview

i received 2 phone interviews within a few days of each other. they asked about my product knowledge and a few other things.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell me the differences between an i3, i5, and i7 processors?   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at ActionLink (Akron, OH) in September 2014.

Interview

Referred by a friend, interviewed over the phone, went to Akron Oh. for 2 day training and now working at Sears in the Electronics Dept. Very pleased with my new job, its exciting to sell new TV's and electronics, keeps you busy and I enjoy knowing i helped pick out the perfect TV for my member or members.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at ActionLink in February 2015.

Interview

Very casual and not structured. Interviewed by my would be manager and their manager. Had previous work experience with them in a different role so it was very casual. I already held a position at ActionLink so I bypassed the background check and drug test as I'd already taken them for my previous positions. Not a good interview process from a hiring perspective.