AdMedia Interview Questions | Glassdoor

AdMedia Interview Questions

2.6

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AdMedia (Burbank, CA) in January 2015.

Interview

I met with the COO at their offices in Burbank, CA. He asked several questions, none of which were challenging or difficult. I supplied answers and was offered 2 jobs by the end of the interview. I had an offer in my inbox that evening and started working for them 2 weeks later, after leaving my job at the time.

Interview Questions

• They asked about my experiences in marketing and advertising   1 Answer

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at AdMedia (Burbank, CA) in October 2014.

Interview

Very nice and professional conference room, CEO interviewed me and was very hard on what he was looking for and what i can bring to the table. at first i was skeptical but it ended up becoming a great relationship and i was taken care of.

Interview Questions

• What is my greatest strength and how would that benefit Admedia?   Answer Question

Office Assistant Interview

Interview

Applied online through my alma mater's career portal. An HR assistant got back to me relatively quickly with several times and days available to interview. She mentioned a title for the position that differed from the one I applied for, but I thought nothing of it because I assumed she made a typo or perhaps the job had different titles (it happens) Went to their headquarters, first thing I noticed was that it super-quiet and eerie, like no one worked there. Head of HR comes and gets me for interview, takes my paper application (which I had to download, fill out, and print from home - and basically had the same info that was on my resume) She curtly looks at it, is confused, and says to herself "I thought we took this position down" (they didn't, and took several weeks after the "interview" to do so) She says that she thought she was interviewing me for a sales position, and I asked if I could interview for that instead. She said no, that I wasn't qualified, and that I should have "asked her assistant for clarification" considering that the job titles were different (basically, she blamed me for her assistant's mistake) Complete waste of my time.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdMedia (Burbank, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

The woman from HR was completely unprepared. She could not answer any questions about the company, its business model or even name one of their clients. Not only was she ignorant of the role and company itself but she was also quite rude and abrasive.

Honestly she represented herself and Admedia very poorly. I told her I was no longer interested and left.

Interview Questions

• She asked me how long it would take to write "something". She was not able to say what that "something' would be or if any research would be required.   Answer Question

Ad Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at AdMedia (Burbank, CA) in February 2013.

Interview

I applied online had to go through Hr. They did a initial phone screening, then called me into to interview in person. They did an Iq test and made me read a live pitch in the phone. They asked me a lot of detailed questions about life and what my goals were. They really like that I had experience under my belt and made me prove it in the interview.

Interview Questions

• What are looking to be doing in 5 years?   1 Answer

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at AdMedia (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2013.

Interview

My Interview was awesome. they asked me about myself and about my background and all activities and about my education so i am full freely giving my answer. and i really good intrviews experience with AdMedia compny. and they said me i am good for this job an software developer they also asked me about my skills software develpment to realated.

Interview Questions

• Skills Review, Personality Quiz, Drug Test, IQ Test, Background Check, Presentation   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at AdMedia (Burbank, CA) in June 2012.

Interview

Got a call to come in an interview. I was interviewed by a women from the HR department. She asked a few questions about my work history and my background in sales. The questions were pretty generic and straight forward. After the interview, she said she would call back in a few days on whether I received the position or not.

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at AdMedia (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

The interview process included a full day of multiple tests - everything from IQ to Email etiquette, grammar, math, and more. I was offered the position on the spot, and then immediately started two weeks of training. It was VERY rigorous training, including creating and presenting a business model based on two books we had to read... only three of the four of the trainees came out with a full-time offer.

Interview Questions

• They are looking for smart, dedicated employees, which was, in retrospect, part of why the interviewing and training processes were so rigorous. The most difficult part of the training was actually putting the knowledge to action during the business model project. Without the training, I would be lost, and I completely understand why they implemented everything that was involved in training.   Answer Question

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at AdMedia (Los Angeles, CA) in August 2011.

Interview

The interview process was great. I was called in to interview, and within a couple days after my interview, I was called back to be told I got the job. The training took place very quickly after I was accepted, and it was comprehensive and fun. I really enjoyed the interview process with AdMedia, and I haven't always felt that way with other interviews, because they can be nerve-wracking. But, not at AdMedia. I felt at ease, though the interview was about 45 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Tell us what you plan to bring of your software development experience to better our company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

The offer I received needed no negotiation.

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at AdMedia (Los Angeles, CA) in April 2011.

Interview

First you sit at the front desk. Wait until a rep calls you to come into his office. They ask you for your previous employers and level of education. there is also a short questionnaire regarding your criminal records or drug abuse. After that, they want to know your long term and short term goals.

Interview Questions

• What is your level of education   1 Answer