AdMedia Reviews | Glassdoor

Full-time Part-time

3.9
Rating Trends Rating Trends
Danny E. Bibi

1. "Great Company, high rated services"

Former Employee - Ad Sales in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Ad Sales in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Good work environment. Quality works and service. The management is doing right job. Great company to work with. They have good customer relation overall. Other employees are very good and very much helpful. Never had any problem with salary. Got on time. Highly satisfied with the salary breakup and increments. They are providing value added service to their customers. Very transparent and quick response.

Cons

Nothing to mention, but sometime the management team is delaying to their response. I think its genuine because the they involved in works all the time.

Advice to Management

It will be great to get quick response from your end. Looking to see more progress, I will definitely recommend this company to my friends.

2. "Opportunities for Work, But Not for Communication"

Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Simi Valley, CA
    Former Employee - SEO Content Writer in Simi Valley, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

Good camaraderie. Well-stocked break room. Convenient location in Burbank.

Cons

Little communication between work teams and management. Project objectives and deadlines are not always made clear.

Advice to Management

Be more upfront with your employees about what you expect. Encourage inter-office communication, especially for delays or revisions.

"A Place to grow"

Pros

Great atmosphere, Awesome hours and the staff is amazing not to mention free snacks and half day Friday's. Who wouldn't love that!

Cons

There's nothing negative I can say about this employer.

"publisher not paid"

Pros

Dont work here they dont pay the companies they work with.

Cons

They dont pay partners they work with stay away

Advice to Management

Learn to make payments to your publishers.

"A place to grow. Lots of skills learnt. Satisfying!"

Current Employee - PHP Programmer and Software Development in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - PHP Programmer and Software Development in Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (More than 5 years)

Pros

Very generous company. They are willing to go the extra mile for you. The management are down to earth people. I've been working here for almost 6.5 years and they were family to me.

Cons

There is nothing to complain about. Well taken care of and they will stand up for you at any given time. They push hard to sell and all I can say they are worth every penny.

Advice to Management

Keep going!!

"Excellent company for which to work!!!"

Former Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Software Developer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

It's a fun environment, always exciting, and the team is a great group of helpful, hardworking people.

Cons

Hm. I don't know of any.

8. "Worked as a designer for AdMedia in 2014."

Former Employee - Designer in Los Angeles, CA
    Former Employee - Designer in Los Angeles, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is a growing company and is constantly gaining exciting new clients. It is a faced paced and positive work environment, from my experience.

Cons

I don't specifically have any negative remarks regarding the company. It was necessary for me to relocate, otherwise I would still be engaged with this company.

Advice to Management

Your compensation is very reasonable, and I would continue the excellent training you offer to your employees. It is a work/learning experience all at the same time.

9. "The CEO went above and beyond to MAKE sure I was taken care of in a time of NEED!!"

Current Employee - Business Development in Burbank, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Burbank, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (Less than a year)

Pros

I had a serious family issue and was left in a bind, my only option was to drop everything and attend to my families needs. I was almost sure that a CEO with business ethic that was always about the bottom line would fire me and complain about the amount of time i needed to take care of these issues. After explaining to the CEO what my dilemma was, i was given a 2 weeks off with pay and it meant the world to me!!! Im writing this review only because these guys have taken care of me and have compassion. Having a CEO of a big company personaly take care of me was something that truly was a lifesaver.

Cons

Always a lot of work and expectations and it gets over whelming at times, but always learning and keeping busy which is always the pro of being so busy. Also, the location personally for me is a problem because its in a very industrial location.

Advice to Management

Management has been quick to question me on progress as well as open jobs, but that is expected when you are dealing with deadlines and prompt business requirements. Other than that I don't have any quarrels with the management. The CEO has been nothing but great and has taken care of me and it shows that they have changed and are very compassionate about employee well being.

10. "Best company in America"

Former Employee - Brand & Agency Sales in Burbank, CA
    Former Employee - Brand & Agency Sales in Burbank, CA

I worked at AdMedia full-time (More than a year)

Pros

I've worked at aol and google and they don't even come close to the relaxed and free environment I had working at Admedia. Worst day of my life was last week when they fired me. I totally understand that's what happens when you dony perform. I worked is sales and unfortunately I was unable to close anything for 6 months. They offered me a lot of training and held my hand throughout. I would recommend this company to anyone who is willing to show up and work. I think they have a really good model and only focus on conversions for advertisers unlike the other companies I've workd at in the past.

Cons

I wish they offered car leases in other departments other than tech. The developers all have Mercedes benz's leased for themselves on the companies expense!! Not fair at all to other departments

Advice to Management

It's okay to focus on one model no need to take over the world. Relax and smile sometimes.

11. "I have been working at AdMedia full-time (more than 3 years 3 month)"

Current Employee - Business Development in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Business Development in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at AdMedia full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

AdMedia is very popular and best company in online media field. and its a very very helpful for employee and our coustomers, clients, and all of staff management. AdMedia isa big leading online generate company in the world.

Cons

AdMedia is a very nice company and i am working 3 years 3 monthj with AdMedia and i am very doing here very enjoy in this company and with here staff really my feeling is so proud because i got this company.

Advice to Management

AdMedia company all management is all good and awesome they all of staff are good and they have behave is really nice. and all of staff are have a good knowledge and they have good experience. so i think i dont have any advice for AdMedia management.