Adfero Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Web Applications Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adfero (Washington, DC) in February 2015.

Interview

The position was Entry Level and it was using Drupal, they gave me an exercise to do at home, in which I had to create a form and module for saving some data and then displaying that data in a grid. I did it successfully, but later got rejected because I didn't have much experience.

Senior Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Adfero (Washington, DC) in December 2011.

Interview

The interview process was fairly informal. I first exchanged emails with the vice president I would be working with directly. We met off-site and talked more. A week or so later I had a formal interview with the same person and a member of HR. Finally, I met with the partner, VP and team lead on the account I would likely work on. Within 24 hours I had an offer, which I accepted.

The interview focused on my prior experiences, as they related to communications and the federal account I was joining.

I was offered a position, provided I was granted a "public trust" clearance from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security. That process took nearly a month.

So while the interview and offer process took about two weeks, the clearance process, which was external to Adfero, took about a month. Only after that process did I receive the final offer of employment.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Little negotiation phase. Adfero agreed to cover my health insurance as I waited for DHS to complete the background check and my insurance through Adfero to begin.

Account Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Washington, DC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adfero (Washington, DC).

Interview

Phone interview with Talent Director followed by an In-person interview with COO followed by and in-person interview with VP and Senior Account Supervisor. After these interviews, I submitted writing samples and references. The talent director handled all of the coordination and everything went smoothly from start to finish. Overall, the process took a few weeks because of the role that I was applying for.

Interview Questions

• Talk about a time you had to manage a difficult employee or client? How did you handle it? What was the outcome?   Answer Question

Account Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Adfero.

Interview

The process was great. Adfero's team atmosphere is displayed from the very beginning. The staff was warm and welcoming. You get a chance to meet the leadership as well as some of the team members.

Interview Questions

• The most unexpected question was about a mutual friend I had with one of the interviewers that had put in a good word for me that I was unaware of.   Answer Question

Communications Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adfero.

Interview

I sent in my internship application and within a week or two received a follow up email. They asked to set up a 30 minute phone conversation about the internship position and my past experiences. They did have to reschedule from the established interview time in the morning to later in the afternoon.