Adtaxi Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Adtaxi Interview Questions

Interviews at Adtaxi

2.7

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Adtaxi in March 2017.

Interview

All interviewers, with the exception of the HR recruiter, were 5-10 minutes late. One person was 30 minutes late. Gave off a huge impression of the company's disorganization. Job was for one-person team with no perk for being the sole member of the team. Company also doesn't care about helping employees retire - absolutely no 401k matching. Passed on the opportunity with a smile! Think twice before accepting a job here. There are ad tech companies with much better perks in Denver.

Campaign Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Adtaxi in March 2016.

Interview

Met with the team I was interviewing to be a part of. Everyone was engaged and asked relevant, fair questions. The process took less than an hour to complete.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when something went wrong and how you went about fixing it.   Answer Question

Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Adtaxi (Denver, CO) in June 2015.

Interview

Interviewed with a Director and VP. No pressure, but asked a lot of industry related questions. What do I know about Digital First Media? What do I know about CPA versus CPM? Overall no stress and a natural conversation.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work at Adtaxi?   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Interview

Hands down the best recruiter I've come across. I think what sets him apart is that he reports to the Sales VP and it's like he really knew the language. My first call was awesome and I was excited for next steps.
    He was respectful and challenged me about my next step in my career. Once we did the role play, I was sold on joining. They made me feel really welcomed when I came for face to face interviews and do the role play and had a bunch of snacks. I would highly recommend looking at AdTaxi for a career in sales.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Jose, CA

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter and we went through my background. Excellent recruiter to work with! Role play was a lot of fun! I was extremely impressed with how my interviews were smooth and I got a good impression of the culture and team from my recruiter and everyone else I interviewed with!

Paid Search Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adtaxi (Denver, CO) in July 2017.

Interview

After submitting my application, I was called for a phone interview with a recruiter/HR, another phone interview with the manager, submitted a proficiency test, then a video interview with members of the Paid Search team.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a difficult conversation with a client?   Answer Question

Programmatic Campaign Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Adtaxi (Denver, CO) in April 2018.

Interview

I was recruited via LinkedIn for this position. I briefly spoke directly with the hiring manager before submitting my application. Then I was brought in for an interview onsite. Multiple times throughout the interview I felt that the managers I was speaking to zoned out or lost interest. I could tell they were desperate for new hires. After the in-person interview I was sent a data quiz and then extended the offer.

Digital Media Account Strategist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Paul, MN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Adtaxi (Saint Paul, MN) in June 2017.

Interview

Applied through online job market and was contacted via email 3 business days later notifying me that my resume and application were being reviewed and if selected they would be in contact. A week later, was again contacted by email by a Director of Recruiting & Development requesting time for a phone introduction and interview. I was told the day and time and not offered any other times or days to connect. After clearing my schedule to be available for the call, the recruiter was more than 45 minutes late calling me, at which time I was already in another meeting and unable to connect. I was able to answer to explain the situation and that due to the delay on their end I was not currently available to speak. The response I was given was sheer disbelief that I would not drop everything to take this call and was told that I was creating a "scheduling nightmare" on their end, "but (sigh) I guess we can extend our hours to fit your needs..."
    We were able to connect successfully later that day via phone. After a 90 minute conversation, I was led to believe I would be meeting with the internal decision makers as well as their teams onsite, to further discuss the role and what I would bring to it.
    I was asked to hold 3 different days and times, again no other option or choice was offered, and that a follow up call or email would be coming my way soon with further details and the internal company media kit with relevant information from a Human Resources standpoint. When I hadn't heard anything by the third day following the call, I reached out to the recruiter and was only able to leave a message, and followed up with an email. I never heard a word back from her, or anyone within their organization. Complete and utter lack of professionalism on their part - as well as absolutely no concern for any one else's time but their own. Very disappointed by the entire process.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you were wrong or unqualified and how was it brought to light and how did you handle it.   1 Answer

Adtaxi Response

Jul 25, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback. We strive to provide an environment that is positive, professional and respectful for all candidates, employees, and our clients. My apologies if... More