Advanced Interactive Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Advanced Interactive Systems

Field Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Advanced Interactive Systems (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

Recruited at home. Promised golden parachute within 3 years. Promised C-Staff position. Promised stock options. All lies. Ended up as an overpaid (not bad) manager with no direction or support. Had to create product line from scratch. Inherited a renegade group of software and graphics folks. Boss ended up sleeping with assistant and ignored the business.

Interview Questions

• Did I want to retire in 3 years?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tukwila, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Advanced Interactive Systems (Tukwila, WA) in May 2010.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with their HR person. I then had a phone interview with their development team manager. After that I had an in-person interview that was broken into sections. The first section was with the HR person. The next section was with the development team manager. I met with some other department heads individually. I then had a sandwich lunch with the development team. They showed me the test lab then let me try out a production version of their simulator. After that I met with the HR person again and I left.

Technical questions were pretty limited. The most technical question I was asked was to create an object diagram of a game engine if I were to write one.

Interview Questions

• Create a class diagram of a game engine if you were to write one now.   1 Answer

Culture (I'm not really a gun person, and their system is centered around guns). I also wasn't comfortable with the current state of the company's funding or their current sales efforts as they were described to me. They were very open about their situation though.