Aegean Air Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated May 1, 2017

2.6

Interviews for Top Jobs at Aegean Air

Assistant Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aegean Air.

Interview

going over the major points for the posstion along with some questions regarding the job. Going over salary requirement for yourself along with what you are making at your current job.

Interview Questions

• What is you best contribution in your professional career?   Answer Question

Had another offer

Air Hostess Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegean Air (Athens (Greece)) in February 2017.

Interview

The interviewing process consists of two stages. In the first, potential air hostesses, are first weighted and have their heights measured and then proceed to complete a writing test with a 30 minute duration. The test contains open and close type questions, some psychological evaluation questions and then a translation of a simple sentence in as many languages as the candidate can master. The dress code is strict in both interviews, skirt, sleeveless T-shirt, ballerinas/heels and a tidy bun regarding hair.

Interview Questions

• In the first part of the interview, there is no personal questions   Answer Question

Revenue Management Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aegean Air (Athens (Greece)) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied online. 2 rounds of interviews.
    First interview with HR and team leader: 30 minutes to answer 2 tests, psychological and problem solving (match RM strategies with sales report, understand supply/demand)
    Second interview 2 weeks later with regional director, team leader and HR: 30 minute interview all in English. Walked me through a typical workday and the position's needs. Discussed key milestones from my CV and cover letter.

Interview Questions

• If there was another position in a very different department (IT) inside the company that you could be a fit, would you be interested?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegean Air (Athens (Greece)).

Interview

The interview had 3 stages.
    A group interview and 2 tests.
    Rather stressful and with no personal time to be more thorough!
    Have in mind that they want to hear that the costumer is ALWAYS right!

Interview Questions

• How would you react if some passenger starting yelling and cursing to you because they are not allowed to keep their luggage at their feet while they are seating next to the emergency exits.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aegean Air (Athens (Greece)) in January 2015.

Interview

A few days after I applied for the job I got a call from them. They called me for an interview and I accepted. They asked for clothes with specific features, for example shirt without sleeves, and specific hairstyle, a ponytail. When I got there, they gave me a test and a few minutes later they called me for the interview. Inside the interview room there were 3 interviewers and 3 interviewees. A few days after the interview, they called me and told me that I was selected and that I was starting the training 3 days from that day.

Interview Questions

• What was my education background.
      If I had any other working experience.
      What foreign languages I knew.
      Why I wanted to be a flight attendant.
      Why I was suitable for the job.
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aegean Air (Athens (Greece)) in July 2013.

Interview

During the interview we were 3 candidates in the room. The Interviewers were also 3 (included 1 psychologist). The language of the interview was English. All the candidates were asked if we had tattoos. One of the other candidates who had one was automatically excluded from the interview.

Interview Questions

• Can you handle difficult customers?   1 Answer

Management Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aegean Air (Athens (Greece)) in May 2013.

Interview

Time consuming. First stage included a written assessment that comprised mostly of personality traits and relatively less numerical reasoning questions. Accordingly, an HR assessment ensued that mostly tried to breakdown a candidate's CV. Afterwards,the final stage included a 1-on-1 interview with the COO that attempted to assess the candidate's outlook on the company's future,and also appraise his/hers managerial capabilities.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work for the company?
      Indicate some of your ideas regarding X,Y,Z.
      Answer Question