Aegis People Support Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Aegis People Support

2.8

Sort:

Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis People Support (Makati City (Philippines)) in January 2014.

Interview

Online Registration.

After, typing and listening examination.

If you pass, you will be interviewed right away.

Interview Questions

• How did you found out our job hiring. What do you know about our company. How long do you see yourself working in the company. How much salary do you want.   Answer Question

Fraud Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis People Support (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2011.

Interview

Your typing and computer skills will be tested first. You have to achieve 30 wpm with less error. The computer exam is just basic and so simple. Then, if you passed it you will proceed to initial interview, I'll tell you, the initial interview could be so long and could look like a final interview. There are so many follow up questions, but they would not really like focus on your background, they would be more focus on your experiences and careers. The interviewer would already let you know if you pass or not. If you luckily pass, you will be assessed if you are fit on the account given to you. Next to it would be your final interview but don't too much excited if you passed it because there's still operation interview with the account manager, and that would be the last step.

Interview Questions

• in the final interview, it is more on situational questions regarding customer service. You would also be asked if you are not able to make it in People support, where would you apply next, you should answer that you will still try to other BPO companies. They want to know if you are really into our field. They want to have people who are really interested to be a call center agent and not just an option because they are looking for those who would stay long to the company.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Nope since I am a fresh graduate that time and beside I really didn't have to negotiate about the compensation because they offered much higher that I expected.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aegis People Support (Makati City (Philippines)) in September 2011.

Interview

I submitted my resume through a recruitment website (Jobstreet).
    Received an initial phone interview through my mobile phone, then was invited to their office for more qualifying exams and interviews.
    A written exam (English proficiency, IQ) was administered in their office. A supposed final interview and phone call simulation was to happen next, but due to lack of manpower, these were scheduled for another day.
    A few days later, a phone call simulation and final interview were done.

Interview Questions

• "I'd like to retrieve the password for my email account, could you please help me?"   Answer Question

Personal events came up, which made it impossible for me to accept the position.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Cebu City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aegis People Support (Cebu City (Philippines)) in April 2012.

Interview

Describe yourself.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasig City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis People Support (Pasig City (Philippines)).

Interview

I'm a walk=in applicant. You need to bring 2 copies of resume, ballpen, IDs. Interview is process is fast. Tip: confidence is key to get hired. Don't be shy during interview.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for our company?   1 Answer

Executive Operations Interview

Anonymous Employee in Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis People Support (Baguio, Baguio (Philippines)) in March 2010.

Interview

Submit application online or site office.
    Will be receiving a text or phone call for initial interview.
    One day processing if all interviewers are available during your date of interview.
    If interviewers are not available, applicant is required to have phone lines open for over the phone final interview.
    Immediate result if accepted for job opening and receive schedule to contract signing.

Interview Questions

• Applicants are usually asked for situation based questions when assisting customers over the phone.   Answer Question

Executive Operation Interview

Anonymous Employee in Makati City (Philippines)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aegis People Support (Makati City (Philippines)) in May 2009.

Interview

Need to fill out the form then submit including your updated resume. Stay and wait for your name to be call. Take the 1hr exam such as grammar, comprehension, math, speed test, IQ, active listening, creating letter as an email support and essay. If you pass the said exam you will be now take the basic internet/computer knowledge exam (10-15 questions) with another set of interview for 5mins only. Next will be your 45mins - 1hr final interview including your phone simulation (test how can you manage your customer and multi task job, need to navigate their system via PC while you are speaking to your customer). Last is another interview to test your IQ (1 question only and there is no right or wrong answer. JOB offer with HR explaining your comben.

Interview Questions

• Why the Man hole is circle? Impromptu question. There is no right and wrong answer. It is only a test how fast can you answer.   1 Answer

Negotiation

compensation and benefits.

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aegis People Support in May 2014.

Interview

It was rather smooth and quick: a phone interview first, then an on-site interview in Makati with a lead recruiter, followed by a short translation exam and a small test on email writing (rather useless since we had to use pre-prepared templates). After that, I got the proposal after 3 days.

Interview Questions

• Nothing was really difficult, I must admit. Really straightforward and simple.   Answer Question